Someone said that someone said that someone said the earth is a disk
Did they try to fall off it yet
Old 9th January 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasseru View Post
Did they try to fall off it yet
not me but eric was successful

it is very clear that the "product presentation by mr. laserharp will take place personally in the lafajette paris, there will be a hand signed don perignon edition. furthermore a few macaroons from Ladurée are included
in addition 100 geese will fly

Old 9th January 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by pppch View Post
link ?
No link until tomorrow --its same size as original and has new features
Arguably should be better than original
Old 9th January 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2ba View Post
No link until tomorrow --its same size as original and has new features
Arguably should be better than original
ahh a VST.. ok new legacy 2.0
Old 9th January 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
ahh a VST.. ok new legacy 2.0
No its not a VST --its the real thing
Old 9th January 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2ba View Post
No its not a VST --its the real thing
yes real VST , include as giant controller
the price will be 6k with a rental license
Old 9th January 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Someone said that someone said that someone said the earth is a disk
It's disc
Old 9th January 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtFluids View Post
It's disc
no it's a disk, that's something completely different

anyway, tomorrow you will be able to fill out forms in french on a japanese page, against 5k prepayment there will be an email explaining what the product is (Poly800 gold )
Old 9th January 2020
Lives for gear

Old 9th January 2020
Lives for gear

Hoo boy, a real new 2600 at a price no GS can afford. This will thread will be gold very soon.
Old 9th January 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Disc

flat

Old 9th January 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
It's disc
Compact or Laser?
Old 9th January 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Disc

flat

Homer Simpson had a dream.....
Attached Thumbnails
Korg ARP 2600?-earth_shaped_like_a_donut.jpg  
Old 9th January 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebodyperson View Post
Compact or Laser?
CD-ROM
Old 9th January 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Disc

flat

Everyone knows we are living on the roof of a giant space station because humans are too violent to be allowed in.

JK
Old 9th January 2020
Lives for gear

Arguably the Earth is magnetic therefore disk would be more appropriate to use, if we're making storage analogies

Old 9th January 2020
Lives for gear

I’m not even remotely a flat earther, I just get a kick out of how angry it makes people.
My stance on it is chaotic neutral.
I always enjoy a nice meltdown.
Old 9th January 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
I’m not even remotely a flat earther, I just get a kick out of how angry it makes people.
My stance on it is chaotic neutral.
I always enjoy a nice meltdown.
Im not a flat Earther (or round, does not matter to me) I am a simulationist, like Elon Musk though. :P

I guess in the end we are all crazy, but we can't all be wrong.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Hi guys,

Happy owner since 1 week, I am learning the synth, and I noticed 2 things that may be serviced in my synth.

1- key tracking is not is not constant on the whole keyboard, in the same way for the 3 osc. When I play a C in the lowest part of the keyboard, a C in the upper part is not really in tune ( I did a measure with the Logic Pro X tuner). I did not test with External MIDI keyboard, but I don’t expect any difference...)

2 - the electronic switch works as it should with the internal S&H clock. But when using an external clock, while the S&H gets clocked by the new external clock, the electronic switch does not sync to the external clock, and keeps being synced to the internal clock. The manual is pretty clear: when an incoming clock is used, both S&H and electronic switch should by slaved. Would you please test your model to make sure mine has no defect? Many thanks.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote14 View Post
Hi guys,

Happy owner since 1 week, I am learning the synth, and I noticed 2 things that may be serviced in my synth.

1- key tracking is not is not constant on the whole keyboard, in the same way for the 3 osc. When I play a C in the lowest part of the keyboard, a C in the upper part is not really in tune ( I did a measure with the Logic Pro X tuner). I did not test with External MIDI keyboard, but I don’t expect any difference...)

2 - the electronic switch works as it should with the internal S&H clock. But when using an external clock, while the S&H gets clocked by the new external clock, the electronic switch does not sync to the external clock, and keeps being synced to the internal clock. The manual is pretty clear: when an incoming clock is used, both S&H and electronic switch should by slaved. Would you please test your model to make sure mine has no defect? Many thanks.
1 - Unless you're talking massively off, it's v likely not a 'problem' and probably the nature of the beast. Analogue/CV scaling is often not spot-on throughout an extended range.

2 - That's a mistake in the new manual. I flagged this up somewhere else. If you look in the original manual it explains the behaviour correctly and Korgs 2600 is behaving as an original would.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Thank you for answering my questions.

For 1- I have many analog gear (Model D, Pro One,...) and no other monophonique has such an offset. I have an offset of 20/100 of semi-tone on the same oscillator through the whole range.

For 2- I think you are right. See there on page 77: http://www.infectionmusic.com/arpody...Technology.pdf

This is a really surprising limitation! Even serigraphy tends to prove a connection is possible between the external trig in and the Electronic Switch.

Thanks again for helping.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote14 View Post
Thank you for answering my questions.

For 1- I have many analog gear (Model D, Pro One,...) and no other monophonique has such an offset. I have an offset of 20/100 of semi-tone on the same oscillator through the whole range.

For 2- I think you are right. See there on page 77: http://www.infectionmusic.com/arpody...Technology.pdf

This is a really surprising limitation! Even serigraphy tends to prove a connection is possible between the external trig in and the Electronic Switch.

Thanks again for helping.
You're very welcome coyote.

1 - Wait, so it's the same offset over the whole range? So, isn't that just a matter of adjusting the fine tune..or am I missing your point?

2 - Yep, it also states the same in the re-print of the original manual which comes with it. Apparently the ext. trig to switch was a common mod that users did to their originals back in the day.
📝 Reply