The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Syncing MF-104Z to MF-104M
Old 4th July 2017
Lives for gear

Syncing MF-104Z to MF-104M

Hello - I have been reading and searching a lot but haven't found the answer so I thought I'd post

I have been using a Mooger Fooger MF-104M delay for a while - I control the time factor with midi from my DAW, which works very well

I very recently saw a used MF-104Z for a great price so I bought it. What I would *love* to do is to somehow sync the time of the 104Z with that of the 104M using CV or something so I can have an easy to use stereo delay, but can't figure out how to do it. Is this something that can be done without additional equipment?

(btw - they are much less alike in sound and function than I thought they would be but I still want to pair them up)
Old 1 day ago
Gear Maniac

Good question.
Please help!
Old 22 hours ago
Lives for gear

The only way I can think of doing this would be if you were controlling them with a CV signal, if it was split so they both receive the same signal.

Given that one of them can receive MIDI but the other can't, the only way to do this with MIDI would be via a MIDI > CV converter.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search