59 Votes - 5.05%
SH5
91 Votes - 7.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtFluids View Post
They just need to do a Dual SEM, Fenix II, Spirit, SH-5 and finally Yamaha CS-15.

Then they can stop
Yeah but swap the CS-15 for a CS-30

Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I am gussing sunday and monday will bring us new announcements.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I will hedge a bet it's a Jupiter 8. Something about those colours in the last teaser.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

2600 is in the public mind right now thanks to the Korg reissue. Behringer are going to ride that wave while it’s high. No doubt that’s gonna be today’s announcement. The GS forensics team has analyzed the remaining teaser and reached the same conclusion.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
They just need to do a Dual SEM, Fenix II, Spirit, SH-5 and finally Yamaha CS-30.

Then they can stop
Let me add RSF Kobol Expander too

Old 4 weeks ago
vlz
Lives for gear

If they are going to announce the 2600 clone, they are taking their time. Maybe to raise expectation?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlz View Post
If they are going to announce the 2600 clone, they are taking their time. Maybe to raise expectation?
It’s just part of their NAMM campaign. 4 teaser videos, one a day leading up till namm. 4 product reveals, one a day for each day of namm. Honestly hard to compare the 2600 with the 100m with the System 55, all ridiculously awesome instruments.. but they’ve got to release them in some order! We’ll get the new drop in 5 more hours, everything’s good
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleyas View Post
It’s just part of their NAMM campaign. 4 teaser videos, one a day leading up till namm. 4 product reveals, one a day for each day of namm. Honestly hard to compare the 2600 with the 100m with the System 55, all ridiculously awesome instruments.. but they’ve got to release them in some order! We’ll get the new drop in 5 more hours, everything’s good
I still think after the next reveal they will do a "one more thing" reveal to blow us away, here is hoping.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebodyperson View Post
I still think after the next reveal they will do a "one more thing" reveal to blow us away, here is hoping.
In fairness I feel like they've been doing that consistently for the last couple of months now.

I keep thinking "Christ how many can they announce?" and then another announcement comes out.

I'm still hoping for Jupiter 8 or a 707/727 clone (ideally all in one unit, to save on space).

More than anything though I just want those black and yellow TD-3's to get in stock, and the RD-9 to finally ship.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeshiftApe View Post
In fairness I feel like they've been doing that consistently for the last couple of months now.

I keep thinking "Christ how many can they announce?" and then another announcement comes out.

I'm still hoping for Jupiter 8 or a 707/727 clone (ideally all in one unit, to save on space).

More than anything though I just want those black and yellow TD-3's to get in stock, and the RD-9 to finally ship.
Ide like ANY TD-3 to get in stock,
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebodyperson View Post
Ide like ANY TD-3 to get in stock,
Anderton's have 10+ red ones in stock for delivery tomorrow...

https://www.andertons.co.uk/behringe...hesizer-in-red
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

A Drumtraks drum machine clone would be nice.
Old 4 weeks ago
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Wish: A Keyboard/Looper combination for use with Behringer Model D, Pro-1 etc

To give one answer to the (related) question "What hardware should Behringer make next?":

A Keyboard/Looper combination for use with Behringer Model D, Pro-1 etc.

A combination of a 3-octave keyboard with a simple (audio) looper.

To use as a minimal setup, for holidays / living room / bedroom, or just to increase your creativity by reducing the number of tools.

Features:
- 3 octave keyboard, mod and pitch wheels
- Simple stereo audio looper (big switch or foot pedal for record/play/overdub)
- MIDI out (to be connected to Model D etc.)
- Mono Input (to be connected to Model D etc.)
- Pan control so the mono input can be assigned a stereo position for the looper
- optional click (as guide for recording, with knob to set BPM)
- SD card slot, for export and import of loops (WAV)

Optional features:
- Cheap FX unit, maybe only a multi-purpose, digital delay
- mod wheel CV output
- expression pedal input, with CV output (scalable with a knob like on the Poly D)
- second looper slot
- cheap drum machine
- additional LFO with CV output (scalable)
- aftertouch with CV output (scalable)

Would anyone else be interested in something like this? Maybe we can attract Behringer's attention.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Tunable, programmable, CR-78. No digital BS.

Last edited by goom; 4 weeks ago at 12:33 AM..
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

CZ101
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt pinchin View Post
CZ101
A small, cute digital poly would be nice for music-on-the-go.
A micro-sampler would be nice too.

+ If they had simple real-time poly sequencers for recording ideas.
+ multi-timbral
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by insquarecircle View Post
To give one answer to the (related) question "What hardware should Behringer make next?":

A Keyboard/Looper combination for use with Behringer Model D, Pro-1 etc.

A combination of a 3-octave keyboard with a simple (audio) looper.

To use as a minimal setup, for holidays / living room / bedroom, or just to increase your creativity by reducing the number of tools.

Features:
- 3 octave keyboard, mod and pitch wheels
- Simple stereo audio looper (big switch or foot pedal for record/play/overdub)
- MIDI out (to be connected to Model D etc.)
- Mono Input (to be connected to Model D etc.)
- Pan control so the mono input can be assigned a stereo position for the looper
- optional click (as guide for recording, with knob to set BPM)
- SD card slot, for export and import of loops (WAV)

Optional features:
- Cheap FX unit, maybe only a multi-purpose, digital delay
- mod wheel CV output
- expression pedal input, with CV output (scalable with a knob like on the Poly D)
- second looper slot
- cheap drum machine
- additional LFO with CV output (scalable)
- aftertouch with CV output (scalable)

Would anyone else be interested in something like this? Maybe we can attract Behringer's attention.
They should release their modules in the same format as the Poly D. Looper is useless for a mono synth, Behringer should just attach a keybed to their modules, they did a great job with their Poly D.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrumidi View Post
They should release their modules in the same format as the Poly D. Looper is useless for a mono synth, Behringer should just attach a keybed to their modules, they did a great job with their Poly D.
I'd like to see them come out with a combination keyboard controller and 84-or-so HP Euro bay that can fit a D, Pro 1, Neutron, K2 or what have you to make it into an all in one portable instrument. Include the usual things like pitch and mod wheels, aftertouch, some CV outs, an arp and sequencer. Just drop in your synth of choice and go to town.

A larger (5-octave) version could hold 2 Behringer synths and split/layer them.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Let me add RSF Kobol Expander too

these were two modules, kobol and expander II.the second has certain similarities to the ms50.
both of them were recently offered for 8k, I know super rare .. but that's ridiculous..
would be perfect in neutron format.

Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpatz View Post
I'd like to see them come out with a combination keyboard controller and 84-or-so HP Euro bay that can fit a D, Pro 1, Neutron, K2 or what have you to make it into an all in one portable instrument. Include the usual things like pitch and mod wheels, aftertouch, some CV outs, an arp and sequencer. Just drop in your synth of choice and go to town.

A larger (5-octave) version could hold 2 Behringer synths and split/layer them.
I prefer a stand alone keyboard because the Poly D has features the Model D doesn't have like the arpeggiator, extra oscillator, Juno chorus and the sequencer. If they made something like a KB37 it wouldn't be able to add the extra oscillator and Juno chorus. A KB37 clone would be cool for the guys who like modules but I'm not one of them TBH I have no idea why they didn't produce something like the KB37.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear
A wooden 44 key performance keyboard for the Model D with mod wheels and a ribbon strip on top.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by pppch View Post
these were two modules, kobol and expander II.the second has certain similarities to the ms50.
both of them were recently offered for 8k, I know super rare .. but that's ridiculous..
would be perfect in neutron format.

Worth it for my Yazoo cover act.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrumidi View Post
I prefer a stand alone keyboard because the Poly D has features the Model D doesn't have like the arpeggiator, extra oscillator, Juno chorus and the sequencer. If they made something like a KB37 it wouldn't be able to add the extra oscillator and Juno chorus. A KB37 clone would be cool for the guys who like modules but I'm not one of them TBH I have no idea why they didn't produce something like the KB37.
For Poly D it makes sense to have its own keyboard since it's 4 note paraphonic and not a Euro mountable semi modular design...it's more like the original Moog D in that regard.

But for the semi modular Euro modules like the non-poly D, Pro 1, Neutron etc. a keyboard module the synth can be mounted in would be nice, so those who want a keyboard can have one and Behringer doesn't have to make both desktop and keyboard versions of every synth to make everyone happy.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpatz View Post
For Poly D it makes sense to have its own keyboard since it's 4 note paraphonic and not a Euro mountable semi modular design...it's more like the original Moog D in that regard.

But for the semi modular Euro modules like the non-poly D, Pro 1, Neutron etc. a keyboard module the synth can be mounted in would be nice, so those who want a keyboard can have one and Behringer doesn't have to make both desktop and keyboard versions of every synth to make everyone happy.
The model d and poly d are basically two different products. The more products they make the more they sell. They received 10k preorders at the first day when you could preorder the Model D. They would be crazy if they didn't release a keyboard version of their modules.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiK777 View Post
Anderton's have 10+ red ones in stock for delivery tomorrow...

https://www.andertons.co.uk/behringe...hesizer-in-red
Too expensive with shipping, not worth it.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Everyone deserves one of these as a clone.
Attached Thumbnails
What synths should Behringer make next? POLL & Speculation Thread-screenshot_2020-01-22-11-51-25.jpg  
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

With so many synths, how do you not wind up with GAS?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

how about the

EMU WAVE synthesizer
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Crumar Spirit

EMS VCS3
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search