The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Wave Alchemy 'REVOLUTION' Drum Machines & Samplers
Old 20th December 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbuonacc View Post
huh? though they're all coming from the same EPROM (just like most all other drum machines from this time), there's definitely three "Toms (HI, MID, LOW)". these all have pretty large (individual, distinct) pitch ranges, which can be set using the tuning knob on the back of the DX. all these pitches are "linked" (the knob pitches all three up or down at once) and i'm sure there's some overlap, but i think it would have been worthwhile to sample all three Toms and their pitch ranges separately.

so what are you saying? how exactly were the "Analog" samples of the DX recorded? 'Digital Revolution' is the only one where you can't see the samples themselves, but it seems like there's roughly 24 different pitches.

the DX Toms (from HI to LOW) have a huge pitch range, with an amazing "weight" to them all the way down (in much the same way, i remember the Drum-Traks having some serious body and low-end when pitching down TOM1). the DX LOW Tom at lowest pitch setting can shake the walls.

here's a (14 minutes long) recording of the DX Toms that i made a few years ago when i had a DX. it features every possible pitch that the machine can put out. i programmed a pattern that played each Tom one after another (maybe on steps 1, 5, and 9? the LOW Tom has a long decay so i planned for that), and set it to play at a low BPM. while this was playing back i slowly adjusted the pitch control on the back of the DX from the highest setting to the lowest, making very slight adjustments to capture every available pitch. there's at least a few individual hits at each pitch.

you can tell right from the beginning that the actual DX Toms pitch range extends higher than your samples do, and it goes lower as well. i never bothered to check these old samples of mine, but your comments made me curious.

[soundcloud]

also, i hate to say it, but your "SP-1200" DX Toms (at least those in 'Digital Revolution')
Sorry for any confusion here. I no longer have the original DX to test.

From what I can see, the DX actually has one TOM Eprom. And I can confirm that we recorded ALL pitches of this Eprom. This totals 23 pitches.

So, we have sampled all of the pitches from the DX that I had. You get all of the sounds and possibilities available for all of the sounds, as is the case with all of Revolution's machines, if the sounds don't extend as far as you seem to think, then this must have been an issue with the DX we had - or maybe somebody switched out the Eprom.

See the attached sample. The pitch goes very low in Revolution.

As far as the SP-1200 samples. We recorded all of those 23 tom pitches to the SP-1200, and re-pitched each of them 16 times using the internal SP-1200 pitching, thus giving 368 samples for the SP-1200 DX Tom alone
Attached Files

dx_tom.wav (518.0 KB, 2083 views)

Old 20th December 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by wave alchemy View Post
Sorry for any confusion here. I no longer have the original DX to test.

From what I can see, the DX actually has one TOM Eprom. And I can confirm that we recorded ALL pitches of this Eprom. This totals 23 pitches.

... if the sounds don't extend as far as you seem to think, then this must have been an issue with the DX we had - or maybe somebody switched out the Eprom.

See the attached sample. The pitch goes very low in Revolution.
not a big deal really, but yeah... the pitch goes one setting lower than that and also a bit higher than your highest pitched DX Tom.

it wouldn't let me upload/attach a 2mb WAV file, so i posted this (deepest DX Toms pitch) to SC as well:

Old 20th December 2016
Quote:
EDIT: hmm, it's not letting me attach a 2mb WAV file for some reason. ??
convert to mp3
Old 20th December 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:
not a big deal really, but yeah... the pitch goes one setting lower than that and a bit higher than your highest pitched DX Tom as well.

the upload with all pitches is taking forever, but here's the lowest pitch for the DX Toms:

[EDIT: hmm, it's not letting me attach a 2mb WAV file for some reason. ??]
Ok, that's interesting. It must have been the case that on the DX we had, that the tune knob on the tom wouldn't produce that one lowest pitch. It would make sense that the DX Tom has 24 pitches, so this confirms that with Revolution having 23 pitches for the DX tom.. If you'd like that one extra lowest tom pitch, I'd suggest simply loading the SP-1200 version.
Old 20th December 2016
Lives for gear

Will i be able to use Revolution the same way as shown in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCjsfdOwHpk&t=144s

If so, that would be good enough for me already.
Old 20th December 2016
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Can you explain your concerns in more details please. All of our instruments have always been Kontakt Instruments. Nothing has changed here. We have simply created a better workflow, and imporved everything we possibility can in regards to sound quality.

Is it a lack of Maschine support that you are missing? If so, Revolution gives more Maschine support and integration than any of our past instruments.

As previously stated, if you don't like the Kontakt FX, you can simply turn them off. They all have on/off switches

If you are not happy with Transistor Revolution, then please feel to send me an e-mail via our website, and I will happily refund you for your purchase, no questions asked.
I don't mind Kontakt itself, of course. But previously you provided individual modules for each sound. Me (and two other people I work with) appreciated that they could be loaded on Maschine pads or Ableton drum racks with minimal overhead. It looks like you removed this option in favor of your new "instrument"?

In any case, I will download the demo later to maybe have more informed comments

Thanks!

P.S.: I am perfectly happy with Transistor Revolution!! I hoped that minor things could be improved, such as providing more samples for the cymbal, which can sound steppy when tuning it in real time.
Old 20th December 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wald View Post
I don't mind Kontakt itself, of course. But previously you provided individual modules for each sound. Me (and two other people I work with) appreciated that they could be loaded on Maschine pads or Ableton drum racks with minimal overhead. It looks like you removed this option in favor of your new "instrument"?

In any case, I will download the demo later to maybe have more informed comments

Thanks!

P.S.: I am perfectly happy with Transistor Revolution!! I hoped that minor things could be improved, such as providing more samples for the cymbal, which can sound steppy when tuning it in real time.
I understand your point RE the individual models. If you read through the replies in this thread, you will see that we are looking into creating a single module version for a future update

However, please be aware, that the single module version will still use the exact same CPU as the full version of the instrument, as all of the samples still need to be available in the module version. So, simply turning off the fx in Revolution and loading this into Maschine would give no CPU advantages over loading an individual module. The only thing you'd gain is a simpler Graphical Interface. But as mentioned earlier, with the NKS compatibility you can use Revolution in Maschine without even needing to look at the GUI - as all controls are already mapped.

I'm glad you like Transistor Revolution. Can you let me know which cymbal you are referring to? 808? Or 909 crash? Or 909 Ride?
Old 20th December 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Ok, that's interesting. It must have been the case that on the DX we had, that the tune knob on the tom wouldn't produce that one lowest pitch. It would make sense that the DX Tom has 24 pitches, so this confirms that with Revolution having 23 pitches for the DX tom..
hmm, it gets even more "interesting"... just for the hell of it, i compared the shaker and clap (both sounds stored on the same EPROM) that i recorded to the ones in 'Digital Revolution'. while my Toms went a bit lower and higher, my shaker/clap went one notch lower while yours went one notch higher. i think my snare went both one notch lower and higher, but the real surprise was the kick... your kick goes two or three pitches higher than mine, but my DX kick went much lower than the one in 'Digital Revolution' (like at least 4-6 pitches lower, it gets pretty "flappy"). pretty weird.

not sure why i'm mentioning all this, not trying to diss your product and really these are pretty extreme pitch settings that most anyone would never actually use. i just find it interesting that there could be such variation between digital drum machines. i'm sure i'll eventually compare the rest of these DX samples to 'Digital Revolution', just to see how much they differ in range.

Quote:
If you'd like that one extra lowest tom pitch, I'd suggest simply loading the SP-1200 version.
unfortunately, the SP-1200 DX Tom samples (actually, all the SP Tom samples for all the machines) have a lot of noise on them, not sure that i'd tend to use them. it's only one pitch lower, and that lowest pitch isn't something that anyone would generally use (though it sure sounds great booming straight out of the original DX).

i guess one point that i'll mention regarding the DX Toms though... the DX features three toms that are set at specific pitch intervals and all tune up/down uniformly by the same amount. that's what threw me the first time i loaded the three DX Toms in 'Digital Revolution', i said to myself "there's no way that they're set to those pitches on the real DX". i don't know if something like this is worth your time (or even if every user would want this), but if you can actually load three "different" DX Toms inside 'REVOLUTION' it might not be a bad idea to have each of these reference a different range of samples which match the actual tuning ranges of the DX HI, MID, and LOW Toms. this way setting each to the same tuning (center knob position for example) would match the intervals that they're set to on the actual DX. pitching all of them down or up by the same amount would retain this pitch interval relationship between them. it wouldn't even require any more sampling, just telling each DX Tom "module" which set of samples to play back. haven't counted how many actual pitch settings there are per tom, maybe 16? actually, this would only work if you have it set up with three "different" DX Toms which are chosen with Voice Select. i assumed it was something like this because of how it was done in 'Digital Revolution', with a different pitch setting on each DX Tom depending on which Tom slot (1, 2, 3) it was loaded into. not sure if in 'REVOLUTION' the "same" DX Tom gets loaded up in each of the three Tom slots and then the user has to pitch it to whatever they want.

again, not sure if it's worth your time, but i think that sort of attention to detail would be beneficial. as it is now (at least with 'Digital Revolution') i don't think too many people would manage to get the tuning relationship to be "correct" between the three DX Toms. maybe some/most people don't care about authenticity though, and just want to tune each drum however they like.

similar thoughts on the LinnDrum and Drum-Traks Toms (and whichever others had toms which could be tuned)... while those can be pitched independently from one another, each has its own specific min/max tuning range.
Old 20th December 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden beers View Post
convert to mp3
thanks, ended up posting it to Soundcloud.

also, thanks for your suggestion for 'Revolution 606'. didn't mean to ignore you, just been so busy testing out the new one the past couple days and complaining about it. haven't had any spare time for much else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden beers View Post
assign a midi controller to velocity? turn that down.
or for a preset loop, open a midi control lane make a constant level for velocity and loop that block maybe
cool, i'll try these out some time. happy to see though that they've implemented something along the lines of what i was suggesting for 'REVOLUTION'. seems like it should work pretty well, i think.
Old 20th December 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
I understand your point RE the individual models. If you read through the replies in this thread, you will see that we are looking into creating a single module version for a future update

However, please be aware, that the single module version will still use the exact same CPU as the full version of the instrument, as all of the samples still need to be available in the module version. So, simply turning off the fx in Revolution and loading this into Maschine would give no CPU advantages over loading an individual module. The only thing you'd gain is a simpler Graphical Interface.
ahh, great point. is the concern really about CPU overhead, or is it RAM consumption? or both?

hmm, i guess a "generic" module might not be the best solution then? if going that route though, could we load up a specific drum sound (707 snare, for example) then use Kontakt's "Purge" function and save a new version of it (naming it something like "707 Snare Module")?

or maybe a handful of different modules based on specific drum types (kick, snare, hats, percussion, etc) which only contain those sounds from the different machines?

Quote:
But as mentioned earlier, with the NKS compatibility you can use Revolution in Maschine without even needing to look at the GUI - as all controls are already mapped.
not sure what to think of these Jedi Mind Tricks. this isn't about mapping controls. we've stated several reasons why we find this option preferable (at least having the option, if not using it all the time), but you keep coming at us with these "bait & switch" tactics. i don't get it.

for myself, even something like NKS isn't always the answer. i usually like to map things just how i'd like them. i've found that Kontakt's user-assignable "Host Automation" list/function very helpful in this regard. just going by the manual, the NKS mappings for 'REVOLUTION' aren't exactly how i'd always like things set up.

please give a big thanks (again) to Matt, he really swooped in here and saved the day with some very direct and thoughtful answers.

Quote:
I'm glad you like Transistor Revolution. Can you let me know which cymbal you are referring to? 808? Or 909 crash? Or 909 Ride?
i'm assuming he means the 909 Ride (at least)? the 909 seems to smoothly "glide" between pitches without any noticeable "stepping" like on 'Revolution 909'. really pretty wild, not sure how it works. no idea if/how you could get around this.
Old 20th December 2016
Lives for gear

i've got to mention that i think the sequencer "reverse" and "stutter" controls (triggered via MIDI notes G#3 and A#3 respectively) are seriously cool, really great job with those. however, i'm finding that the sequencer "restart" function (F#3) isn't nearly as smooth as it was on the older products. worked perfectly before, i'm hoping that this is another one of those cases where a bug crept in un-noticed at some point and that this can be fixed for release.

also, to clarify what i was saying earlier about the envelope Decay function... what i'm hoping for is the same functionality of the "GATE" Decay parameter on the older products (though maybe not quite as extreme? any setting below roughly 40-45% on that pretty much cuts the sound too short). just realized that the Hold and Decay are listed as "Gate" parameters. that's exactly what i'd like to do, is to "gate" certain sounds. right now, (with Attack and Hold at zero) even a zero setting on the envelope Decay doesn't really "gate" the sounds much at all. i use this ALL THE TIME with the other "revolution" products, great for cutting Decays on snares, claps, all sorts of sounds.
Old 20th December 2016
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coorec View Post
Will i be able to use Revolution the same way as shown in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCjsfdOwHpk&t=144s

If so, that would be good enough for me already.
Yes, absolutely you will be able to. Along with this you'll also be able to browse presets directly from the maschine browser, drag and drop MIDI patterns from Revolution to a Maschine and control every parameter automatically from the Maschine macro controls.

So the short answer is yes. This plus much more
Old 20th December 2016
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by wald View Post

Thanks!

Hey Wald / everyone

We are fully committed to bringing the module functionality to a v1.1 update if users would find this useful. For us we made the decision not to include this because the CPU / RAM overhead of loading multiple instances inside of a drum rack or Machine is higher than providing them in a single instance.

You can still use this instrument very easily inside of a drum rack but I do appreciate that users would like a module. I will say as well that we are not intending to take anything from a users workflow. In fact I am extremely pleased to hear you and two other people you work with have been enjoying our products!

Also feedback like this is extremely important and certainly does help guide our future plans

For the module I am thinking of including the following

8 Voice controls - All knobs so they can easily be controlled by MIDI controllers ...

- Analog 1
- Vel Mod 1
- Analog 2
- Vel Mod 2
- Analog 3
- Vel Mod 3
- Character
- Drum Type

Then along with this we can also add some of the bottom controls (start time, pitch, random, etc.), retrigger and MIDI learn.

- No filters
- No built in effects
- No 3D graphics

This will keep CPU / RAM at a minimum.

Would this work for everyone?
Old 20th December 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sounds Outside View Post
... For the module I am thinking of including the following

8 Voice controls - All knobs so they can easily be controlled by MIDI controllers ... Then along with this we can also add some of the bottom controls (start time, pitch, random, etc.), retrigger and MIDI learn.

- No filters
- No built in effects
- No 3D graphics

Would this work for everyone?
sounds good to me, though as far as built-in fx i do find the transient shaper to be very useful (pretty much use this on every sound in one way or another). one thing i found with 'Revolution 808' right off the bat, is that the "original" kick drum decay/sustain is very short. increasing the Sustain on the transient shaper remedied this for the most part and transformed the 808 kick into what i would consider "normal" as far as the booming decay. without it i'd be pretty disappointed with how short it is. (yes, i realize that you've sampled another 808 that seems to have increased decay/sustain on the kick.) i find this pretty essential for a lot of sounds, and these controls can be automated for introducing a lot of variation into the sound (automating both Attack and Sustain).

other fx like the EQ, Delay, etc i feel are better handled using even stock fx in Maschine or Ableton (for example).

i'd also request the Envelope controls, hopefully with the Decay working as i've described above (finding them pretty useless as they are in the demo).

any thoughts on these related questions? from a few posts above:

Quote:
ahh, great point. is the concern really about CPU overhead, or is it RAM consumption? or both?

hmm, i guess a "generic" module might not be the best solution then? if going that route though, could we load up a specific drum sound (707 snare, for example) then use Kontakt's "Purge" function and save a new version of it (naming it something like "707 Snare Module")?

or maybe a handful of different modules based on specific drum types (kick, snare, hats, percussion, etc) which only contain those sounds from the different machines?
...or any of the other stuff i mentioned earlier?
Old 20th December 2016
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sounds Outside View Post
Hey Wald / everyone

You can still use this instrument very easily inside of a drum rack but I do
Could you elaborate on how this can work inside an Ableton drum rack? I have not been able to figure it out

Thanks!
Old 21st December 2016
Gear Nut

Quote:
sounds good to me, though as far as built-in fx i do find the transient shaper to be very useful (pretty much use this on every sound in one way or another).
I'll give this some thought but my only concern with this is if the goal is to keep things simple it should truly be focused on keeping things simple and keep the effects out. The built in Kontakt effect is identical to NI's transient master. My recommendation would be to use that or another brand of transient shaper in your DAW as that would be the intended workflow.

Quote:
i'd also request the Envelope controls, hopefully with the Decay working as i've described above (finding them pretty useless as they are in the demo).
Correct, this has now been adjusted so you have the full range of AHD control.

Quote:
any thoughts on these related questions? from a few posts above:

...or any of the other stuff i mentioned earlier?
Apologies about the delay here. It's not intentional but as you can imagine we are extremely busy with the upcoming release and there are a lot of questions in this thread now

Regarding the Hihats, we decided to put them all on their own channel because we did have customers contact us and ask for this behaviour. We decided to do this because many drum machines, such as the 808 were setup like this.

There are numerous shortcuts in Revolution to help with workflow to make this easier. In regards to copying channelstrip settings, if you hold opt+click the INS icon in the FX page it will blink and the current channelstrip settings will be copied to the next selected channel. This will be explained in a tutorial video we are currently creating.

If anyone has any other questions I missed please let me know and I will answer all of them. It may be best to number them if you have long posts
Old 21st December 2016
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubdubz View Post
Could you elaborate on how this can work inside an Ableton drum rack? I have not been able to figure it out

Thanks!
This is something I just learned recently. It's been a huge time saver and great for workflow!

When you drop an instrument into a drum rack you can set it to receive from all drum pads. Then you can create external instruments on multiple pads to use for audio return. I've attached a screenshot which shows this but we will also be shipping the instrument with presets for this ready to go as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Wave Alchemy 'REVOLUTION'-drum-rack.jpg  
Old 21st December 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:

Its sad that honest buyers (like some of us still are) have to suffer from it and cant use these exceptional samples in our hardware samplers. Especially with new things like Toraiz or MPC live coming out.
You certainly can use them, you just have to sample them
Old 21st December 2016
Gear Nut

Stripped down individual drum modules so good, so good! Thank you!!!
For my specific work flow this aids tons, I prefer to only add options or sounds when I need them and build an idea from there, I can get easily overwhelmed and lose track of the original intent if I get presented with too many knobs at once (Have a bad habit of obsessively tweaking them all.)
Also loading a bunch of different claps or other instruments and processing them for layering one on top of one another will be so much more practical this way.

I agree that although transient shapers are useful, it would be better to strip it down completely to allow the user to use whatever transient designer they'd like for today and for the future. These drum machines are special because they've transcended time and even decades after release and are not only relevant but incredibly desired just the way they are. The beauty of this product is that it gives you unparalleled access to tweaking a 909 or 808 ITB that IMO surpasses the usefulness of having the original hardware machines as the audio converters and preamps they've used are no doubt far beyond the details of most peoples audio interface setups. This is why this product is amazing, and like the original machines it will stand the test of time, I cannot and will not say that for kontacts current built in effects.
Old 21st December 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wozniak View Post
You certainly can use them, you just have to sample them
Yes of course, and i actually very much enjoy doing that.

However, sometimes its easier to have the samples loaded.
Old 21st December 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nleif View Post
Stripped down individual drum modules so good, so good! Thank you!!!
For my specific work flow this aids tons, I prefer to only add options or sounds when I need them and build an idea from there, I can get easily overwhelmed and lose track of the original intent if I get presented with too many knobs at once (Have a bad habit of obsessively tweaking them all.)
Also loading a bunch of different claps or other instruments and processing them for layering one on top of one another will be so much more practical this way.

I agree that although transient shapers are useful, it would be better to strip it down completely to allow the user to use whatever transient designer they'd like for today and for the future. These drum machines are special because they've transcended time and even decades after release and are not only relevant but incredibly desired just the way they are. The beauty of this product is that it gives you unparalleled access to tweaking a 909 or 808 ITB that IMO surpasses the usefulness of having the original hardware machines as the audio converters and preamps they've used are no doubt far beyond the details of most peoples audio interface setups. This is why this product is amazing, and like the original machines it will stand the test of time, I cannot and will not say that for kontacts current built in effects.
You are welcome! We are glad to hear that the single 'Module' version of Revolution will be of use to quite a few of you

We will keep everyone updated as things progress with this.

Thank you for the such kind words and feedback - I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying our products
Old 22nd December 2016
Lives for gear

Its 22nd where i live .. bring it on..
Old 22nd December 2016
Lives for gear

EDIT: it's here...

http://www.wavealchemy.co.uk/revolution/pid179/

waiting to hear back from them about the cross-grade offer (you'll need to email them if you already own any of the previous products). i sure hope their servers are stable this time.

Last edited by jbuonacc; 22nd December 2016 at 08:48 PM..
Old 22nd December 2016
Gear Maniac

Does the included Ableton Drum Rack include Ableton macro mappings to Revolution controls?

Is the Ableton Drum Rack included in the demo?
Old 22nd December 2016
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbone1313 View Post
Does the included Ableton Drum Rack include Ableton macro mappings to Revolution controls?

Is the Ableton Drum Rack included in the demo?
Hi jbone1313

The Ableton Drum Rack includes exposed controls for the parameters inside Revolution. So you don't have to manually map everything by hand.

The Macro controls are left blank so you can map your favourite parameters there and save new copies of the .adg file to your user library.

The demo doesn't include the Ableton Drum Rack but there is a detailed photo of how it is laid out in the manual.

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions.
Old 22nd December 2016
Lives for gear

some overview and tutorial videos posted on the website:

some pretty nifty features included for quick pattern programming. nice! check out the pattern "Reverse" and "Stutter" controls around 13:00. these are really cool because they "follow" the pattern timing and snap to the correct beat when you let off.

Last edited by jbuonacc; 22nd December 2016 at 11:30 PM..
Old 23rd December 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:
some overview and tutorial videos posted on the website:

some pretty nifty features included for quick pattern programming. nice! check out the pattern "Reverse" and "Stutter" controls around 13:00. these are really cool because they "follow" the pattern timing and snap to the correct beat when you let off.
It's good to hear that you found the videos useful! The sequencer video especially showcases lots of cool hidden features and shortcut commands
Old 23rd December 2016
Lives for gear

I got some error messages for files 2, 3 and 4 when unpacking them. But the Revolution folder seems to be ok. See attachment what data the sample folder contains. (Datei = File)

At the moment i am waiting for the serial numbers to be sent so i can try myself wether something is missing or not working properly.

btw. It would be much easier if the serial number was in "My Account" too, like NI has it. But i guess WA got its reasons to not make it so.
Attached Thumbnails
Wave Alchemy 'REVOLUTION'-00revolution.png  
Old 23rd December 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
I got some error messages for files 2, 3 and 4 when unpacking them. But the Revolution folder seems to be ok.
no problems here, i used 7-Zip to extract them.
Old 23rd December 2016
Lives for gear

Everything seems to work just fine. So whatever the unpacker did, it wasnt related to the files.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search