The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending
MPC live
Old 1 week ago
  #18751
Gear Addict
 
tiger001's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monotremata View Post
It probably wouldn't take much to do it if they kept it simple and class compliant.

But again, does that class-compliant thing extend to Linux (Im not to up on that lately)? Thats what the MPC is running so it would need to work there ultimately.
Thats why youre not going to see alot of the third-party support in the first place.
Audio Units? Yeah right. Technically they could implement VST support but then everyone is going to complain that there's no plugins for it and blame Akai for Waves/Fabfilter/Soundtoys/etc not going Linux hah.
i know a guy who himself wrote a class compliant (MAC/W10) USB driver (24 in/out) for his linux based device while assembling new units, giving masterclasses, running a business - all on his own, in a few months !

now, finding some (contemporary) VST plugs who compile for linux ARM hf is a quest
Old 1 week ago
  #18752
Lives for gear
 
BobTheDog's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger001 View Post
i know a guy who himself wrote a class compliant (MAC/W10) USB driver (24 in/out) for his linux based device while assembling new units, giving masterclasses, running a business - all on his own, in a few months !

now, finding some (contemporary) VST plugs who compile for linux ARM hf is a quest
With USB gadget support in current kernels it is all pretty easy, this will create a 4x4 audio interface and 64 channel midi:

bcomposite
mkdir cfg
mount none cfg -t configfs
mkdir cfg/usb_gadget/g1
cd cfg/usb_gadget/g1

mkdir configs/c.1
mkdir strings/0x409

echo "Audio Midi" > strings/0x409/product
echo "gearslutz" > strings/0x409/manufacturer

mkdir functions/uac2.0
echo 15 > functions/uac2.0/p_chmask
echo 15 > functions/uac2.0/c_chmask
echo 44100 > functions/uac2.0/c_srate
echo 44100 > functions/uac2.0/p_srate

mkdir functions/midi.usb0
echo 4 > functions/midi.usb0/in_ports
echo 4 > functions/midi.usb0/out_ports

ln -s functions/uac2.0 configs/c.1
ln -s functions/midi.usb0 configs/c.1

ls /sys/class/udc > UDC
Old 6 days ago
  #18753
Lives for gear
 
BezowinZ's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinesworking View Post
...This isn't any different with competing brands, NI released Kore, then abandoned it after getting a whole tagging system together. Then released Maschine with the promise it would replace Kore, then released Komplete Kontrol, which works fully with maybe four DAWs.... All the while Maschine still has no decent song mode or ability to use multiple time signatures in the same song, as a drum machine..... Then there's Rig Kontrol, Spectral Delay, etc etc. Every new version of a plug in cannot open older songs with earlier versions etc.
But NI's flagship products work with each other, Maschine, Komplete Kontrol & their VSTs. They too need to flesh out their DAW though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinesworking View Post
I think you're right, a company with the balls to make an entire ecosystem, to put massive effort into making it easy to use all their products without stress, that doesn't abandon older hardware etc. would kill all the competition. It would be cool if AKAI was that company for sure.
Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinesworking View Post
Arturia only really works with Analog Lab.
Forgot about them. They're not far off either.
Old 6 days ago
  #18754
Lives for gear
 
BezowinZ's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceNoir View Post
No but you can create a blank drum program in the software and remap the pads however you want then save it and import to the hardware ready to fill.
Been working on getting all my samples into my Live and reorganizing them, and finally got around to setting up a default chromatic Drum Program. Easy as they had 2 chromatic templates in there already.

Thanks!
Old 6 days ago
  #18755
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by BezowinZ View Post
But NI's flagship products work with each other, Maschine, Komplete Kontrol & their VSTs. They too need to flesh out their DAW though.
I've owned Komplete since 2, I've bought Kore, Maschine Studio and Rig Kontrol from them for that very reason, to integrate into their environment. They killed off Kore and Rig Kontrol, both are essentially dead, and Maschine Studio was replaced with MK2. This is why I haven't invested much time into Komplete Kontrol software or bought a Complete Kontrol s88, sticking with the AKAI MPK88. I don't trust them to keep this ecosystem around. Maybe I'm just unlucky with them, but that's three products that have been directly replaced or abandoned, all while trying to keep it simple while just using their products etc.

NI aren't the only ones though, VIP as it stands does not work that great with the MPK88. I would take the time to investigate and fix it since it seems it's possible with their software, but VIP also seems close to abandonware, they certainly are not investing any money into it. The MPK88 is not recognized as a control surface by the MPC2 software.. AKAI released an 88 key piano that has no control surface functionality so I don't seen any MPK882 on the horizon.

I see a pattern here of companies getting good returns off of an idea for a while then realizing there isn't much money to be made in fixing or improving a product once it's been implemented. So integration between hardware becomes not much of a priority once that product is not making much money. VIP will likely die, unless AKAI spend time and money making the whole experience seamless, helping to or programming a vast array of VSTi's etc. etc. So far nothing has been done with VIP in years.

It's completely bizzare if you stop to think about it, but AKAIs MPC software does not work as well with their control surfaces as Ableton Live does. Much less the stand alone version... and the biggest reason for it is the lack of profit that AKAI sees in this.

We definitely have a IMO a better chance of seeing one of two outcomes: AKAI integrate APC hardware controllers with MPC/Force to a better degree than now and AKAI integrating VIP directly into the MPC software. I could definitely see them doing the later to keep the MPC in an ecosystem outside of Ableton Live. Their Approach seems to be to keep the MPC software tied to Live/X and Force tied software wise to Ableton Live. The software on the actual stand alones will be similar, developed from the same core, but the integration with the outside world will be different. At least that's what they've suggested themselves is going to happen.
Old 6 days ago
  #18756
Lives for gear
https://getsatisfaction.com/akai_pro...ai-vip-is-dead

So yeah, no word whatsoever about VIP. The attention that AKAI have given to the MPC Live/X is one of the main reasons I'm a customer, but it's not at all guaranteed that a company will do this for all their products.

I hope for the best, but at this point in time I mostly look to what xyz company is doing with a product right now, not what I wish they were doing, what I hope for, etc. This is why Xparis is so valuable to AKAI IMO, the fact is in the bigger picture I do not need the MPC Live, I'm just most comfortable supporting a companies product that is being actively developed. Owning SparkLE, Maschine Studio, Geist 2, Battery 4, Ableton Live and Push 2, and most of my songs having been done in Maschine or Spark (which is dead), it dawns on me how little development is going into Maschine, look at the last couple updates VS the MPC.

A part of me is childishly optimistic, hoping InMusic is going to release v2 of Air instruments with fantastic GUIs that are resizable, and V4 of VIP with a huge set of usability improvements etc. and are just generating money for development by these seeming end of life level bargain basement sales. Right now you can get Loom II for $15, with a free copy of Iris 2 at plugindiscounts.
Old 6 days ago
  #18757
Are they doing the free Iris too?? I was about to spend $5 on some compressor plugs Ive never heard of just to get it free from Plugin Boutique before the end of the month haha. (You can now get Trash as well with it)

Is Air part of InMusic as well?? I thought they were the old Wizoo/Steinberg guys and a separate thing that just like 'contributed' their stuff to it?
Old 6 days ago
  #18758
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monotremata View Post
Are they doing the free Iris too?? I was about to spend $5 on some compressor plugs Ive never heard of just to get it free from Plugin Boutique before the end of the month haha. (You can now get Trash as well with it)

Is Air part of InMusic as well?? I thought they were the old Wizoo/Steinberg guys and a separate thing that just like 'contributed' their stuff to it?
Yes Air is part of InMusic as well, Tube is basically a scaled down Vacuum Pro. Air plug ins are included into MPC etc.

Loom II is definitely worth $15, and Iris 2 is a one trick pony, but that trick is fantastic. I bought both years ago for around $100, and I'm not mad about it, go grab them up!
Old 5 days ago
  #18759
Lives for gear
 
BezowinZ's Avatar
I'm hoping someone can help me with 2 standalone related issues:

1. My Expansions are not available to export from the software. I hadn't downloaded or installed them, so I did so, at least the ones I'm interested in. I can use them in the software (except The Bank, #3 ). But when I go to export them to the hardware via File/Export/Expansions, none of the expansions are listed (pic 3).

2. I'm not able to use my Komplete Kontrol in Standalone mode to control the Live via USB. The KK turns on, but never seems to "activate" so I can get to MIDI Mode. The KK works fine in Controller Mode. Even starting from there and switching to Standalone mode, the KK goes into this inactive state. I get the KK and Smart Keyboard Controller screens (pic 1) instead of the MIDI Mode screens (pic 2).

I'm sure these are silly user errors. What might I be overlooking?

3. (edit) The Bank won’t load in the software. I get the spinning disk (Mac) indefinitely and have to force quit MPC.
Attached Thumbnails
MPC live-20190812_085501.jpg   MPC live-20190812_085420.jpg   MPC live-20190812_093549.jpg  

Last edited by BezowinZ; 5 days ago at 03:21 PM..
Old 5 days ago
  #18760
Yep same thing happens here. Just tried to export The Bank (not sure if thats even possible but I dont have any of the loop content installed) and yep, nothing is listed on the export page here either. It shows all of the instruments (the Wub, Bank, 809, etc) as available in the Expansion Manager.
Old 5 days ago
  #18761
Lives for gear
 

Anybody know if a suite of midi fx is going to be implemented?
Old 5 days ago
  #18762
Ive seen it brought up by a couple users but haven't seen any of the Akai people mention MIDI fx once heh. Everybody on Akai's forum is too busy bitching at the devs about how it needs to work with every single DAW in the world and they need MORE free software then just figuring out how to use it as it is and getting on with it heh.
Old 5 days ago
  #18763
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monotremata View Post
Ive seen it brought up by a couple users but haven't seen any of the Akai people mention MIDI fx once heh. Everybody on Akai's forum is too busy bitching at the devs about how it needs to work with every single DAW in the world and they need MORE free software then just figuring out how to use it as it is and getting on with it heh.
Old 5 days ago
  #18764
Lives for gear
 
steelyfan's Avatar
 

How’s the stereo compressors on the MPC Live/X?
Is anyone using them to finish any work, any character or glue or more just transparent leveling?
Old 5 days ago
  #18765
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelyfan View Post
How’s the stereo compressors on the MPC Live/X?
Is anyone using them to finish any work, any character or glue or more just transparent leveling?
Ive used them a bit since Im only using the Akai stuff right now. VCA one on drum tracks and the Opto on basses. Theyre ok, I dont know that they really do any coloring, but Ive only used them for compressor duties this time instead of specifically for the sound. Haven't tried any of them on the master though. Thats the one place Ill use a Waves plugin. Delay compensation or not, I still throw the SSL comp on it to mix into. So far the plugins are all around a decent toolset to work with. Theyre not what you get with Logic but, thats Logic, I think they would get you pretty far if thats all youre working with. The delays are killer (think the Tape Delay is based on the old Akai Headrush pedal), the comps do their job, the EQ's will make you think old school. There's no add how ever many bands of surgical EQ you want here, just a good old console style shelving + 2 band mid or a 4 band parametric on top of your usual LP and HP shelves and filters. The reverbs are eh but its reverb, stick your favorite plug on a bus and dont worry about the delay compensation and use a third party one. The instruments are the ones I haven't really dug into yet. Played a little bit with Hybrid and finally The Bank earlier today but unless a preset is something that makes me go I HAVE TO USE THAT there wasn't anything there I wouldn't grab one of my hardware synths for first so.
Old 5 days ago
  #18766
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monotremata View Post
Ive seen it brought up by a couple users but haven't seen any of the Akai people mention MIDI fx once heh. Everybody on Akai's forum is too busy bitching at the devs about how it needs to work with every single DAW in the world and they need MORE free software then just figuring out how to use it as it is and getting on with it heh.
ffs they don't know how good they've had it all of these years.... I hope akai makes sure it's the best beatmachine it can be before they make it the best daw it can be...ffs again.
Old 5 days ago
  #18767
Gear Nut
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langur View Post
They will close the loop.
I think it is exactly what they want to do.
Starting from the fact that their flagship products- Mpc Live, X and Force- will share the same OS.
Give them time.
Ask the people that bought and asked for essential problems to be fixed on the X/Live over three years ago. How much time do you figure they need to "close the loop"?

On the X, I still cannot load part of a longer wave file (than can fit in memory) from disk, separate MIDI tracks by channel nor by port, edit things like time signatures even per bar, change the order of effects in racks, re-map the pads to different MIDI note values, use USB MIDI on separate tracks or even out from the X, organize files and folders (this is a Linux based OS?), event thinning function, etc.

I bought the X so that I wouldn't need a computer, yet everyone keeps insisting on workarounds using the computer!? The point of buying a standalone studio centerpiece was so that I wouldn't need to use the computer.
Old 5 days ago
  #18768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektrobolt View Post
Ask the people that bought and asked for essential problems to be fixed on the X/Live over three years ago. How much time do you figure they need to "close the loop"?

On the X, I still cannot load part of a longer wave file (than can fit in memory) from disk, separate MIDI tracks by channel nor by port, edit things like time signatures even per bar, change the order of effects in racks, re-map the pads to different MIDI note values, use USB MIDI on separate tracks or even out from the X, organize files and folders (this is a Linux based OS?), event thinning function, etc.

I bought the X so that I wouldn't need a computer, yet everyone keeps insisting on workarounds using the computer!? The point of buying a standalone studio centerpiece was so that I wouldn't need to use the computer.
Where did you read it could do these things before you bought it?
Old 5 days ago
  #18769
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monotremata View Post
Ive seen it brought up by a couple users but haven't seen any of the Akai people mention MIDI fx once heh. Everybody on Akai's forum is too busy bitching at the devs about how it needs to work with every single DAW in the world and they need MORE free software then just figuring out how to use it as it is and getting on with it heh.
It already works with every single DAW in the world. I've used it in Live, Logic, DP, Bitwig, and Reaper as a VSTi, it also works in stand alone with MIDI to sync via MTC and Beat clock to any DAW that can send or receive those signals. < this is a great option for a zero CPU impact on your DAW, and for the most part program change messages fired from a DAW work just fine to change sequences in the MPC.
Old 5 days ago
  #18770
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinesworking View Post
It already works with every single DAW in the world. I've used it in Live, Logic, DP, Bitwig, and Reaper as a VSTi, it also works in stand alone with MIDI to sync via MTC and Beat clock to any DAW that can send or receive those signals. < this is a great option for a zero CPU impact on your DAW, and for the most part program change messages fired from a DAW work just fine to change sequences in the MPC.
Yeah thats what I dont get.. Folks bought an MPC and then expect it to be completely integrated and usable inside Logic/Cubase/whatever. Im not sure what more they want as far as 'integration' goes. You do your work on the MPC, sync the thing with your 'tape deck' and add what you need to there along side it. If you're that lazy, you run the plugin inside your DAW, or you just export your crap and continue working in another app. Easy as hell!

I see a lot of complaints about 'Well you called this a professional blah blah blah'. Well yeah they did and it IS, just because it doesn't do things the way they want it to, THE SKY IS FALLING. I swear people are so damn lazy nowadays, a lot of people won't bother reading or even downloading a manual for their new product, some of them cant even figure out where the software to download on Akai's website even is when its in like 3 different places including your own account! Theres one guy that's gone on and on and on about how its so unprofessional that Akai didn't give the Force the ability to import MIDI patterns and how he should get the MPC Software for free just so he can export his MIDI files as MPC patterns into the Force. As if this was some advertised feature that any old person and their mother could do. No it was for people that used the Force and the MPC together, it wasn't necessarily meant to be a general 'here everybody import your 30 year old MIDI cover tracks'. Well who the hell does that nowadays even? Whats next Creative Soundfont importing? That five minutes you wasted just logging in to the website to complain could've knocked out that pattern in your Force and you could be on to number 2 or 3 now!

But nooooooo. Without all the flash and fancy gimmicks added on to it, its definitely not a professional machine and these people absolutely cannot make music hindered by this obstacle!!!

I mean the thing is an MPC plain and simple. Its got bluetooth and Wifi and a USB port? Its STILL an MPC. Its got a history and lineage that it is damn well sticking too at its heart. It aint a computer controller it IS your computer. Its got its own way of getting the SAME work done, you have to actually learn how to use it first though.

Note: I am aware of the horror stories initial adopters had at release so I feel ya there, but its a different beast now.. This is one of those purchases I was glad I waited on, I may not have had the patience to stick it out this long with the state it was in back then hehe.
Old 5 days ago
  #18771
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektrobolt View Post
Ask the people that bought and asked for essential problems to be fixed on the X/Live over three years ago. How much time do you figure they need to "close the loop"?

On the X, I still cannot load part of a longer wave file (than can fit in memory) from disk, separate MIDI tracks by channel nor by port, edit things like time signatures even per bar, change the order of effects in racks, re-map the pads to different MIDI note values, use USB MIDI on separate tracks or even out from the X, organize files and folders (this is a Linux based OS?), event thinning function, etc.

I bought the X so that I wouldn't need a computer, yet everyone keeps insisting on workarounds using the computer!? The point of buying a standalone studio centerpiece was so that I wouldn't need to use the computer.
I use it in standalone and I learnt to use it.as it is, no workarounds with computer, I never use computer.
For.me.it's perfect for my needs.
If it was not, I would just sell it.
Easy.
Old 4 days ago
  #18772
Lives for gear
 
steelyfan's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monotremata View Post
Ive used them a bit since Im only using the Akai stuff right now. VCA one on drum tracks and the Opto on basses. Theyre ok, I dont know that they really do any coloring, but Ive only used them for compressor duties this time instead of specifically for the sound. Haven't tried any of them on the master though. Thats the one place Ill use a Waves plugin. Delay compensation or not, I still throw the SSL comp on it to mix into. So far the plugins are all around a decent toolset to work with. Theyre not what you get with Logic but, thats Logic, I think they would get you pretty far if thats all youre working with. The delays are killer (think the Tape Delay is based on the old Akai Headrush pedal), the comps do their job, the EQ's will make you think old school. There's no add how ever many bands of surgical EQ you want here, just a good old console style shelving + 2 band mid or a 4 band parametric on top of your usual LP and HP shelves and filters. The reverbs are eh but its reverb, stick your favorite plug on a bus and dont worry about the delay compensation and use a third party one. The instruments are the ones I haven't really dug into yet. Played a little bit with Hybrid and finally The Bank earlier today but unless a preset is something that makes me go I HAVE TO USE THAT there wasn't anything there I wouldn't grab one of my hardware synths for first so.
Ok, excellent. Thanks for the breakdown man, I appreciate it. I was listening to some of the drum packs out there available for these MPCs last night, some pretty righteous sounding stuff!
Old 4 days ago
  #18773
Lives for gear
 
BezowinZ's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain 8 View Post
ffs they don't know how good they've had it all of these years.... I hope akai makes sure it's the best beatmachine it can be before they make it the best daw it can be...ffs again.
Using the software more than stand alone, I hope they bring both along the best & most efficient way they can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektrobolt View Post
...I bought the X so that I wouldn't need a computer, yet everyone keeps insisting on workarounds using the computer!? The point of buying a standalone studio centerpiece was so that I wouldn't need to use the computer.
Despite what you bought it for, it's a hybrid instrument. With computers being the more powerful of the 2, I'm betting it's easier to get things in the software.
Old 4 days ago
  #18774
Here for the gear
 
jankincl's Avatar
Midi CC filtering

Hey everyone, I don't post here a lot but I've been following this thread religiously from the start and found tons of useful stuff. I've been performing live with the LIVE almost every weekend for the past two years, and recently I've changed the setup a bit which lead me to a small complication.

I added Doepfer Drehbank as a controller for various parameters, but for some reason knobs sending CC7 and CC10 affect parameters in the track mixer.

Precisely, CC7 affects the level and CC10 pan. I spent some time in settings trying to find if this automatic mapping can be disabled but was unable to. If anyone knows how to solve this, I would very much appreciate the help as I have a gig tomorrow

Other than that, I deeply love the machine and it's a centerpiece of my live rig, super stable and sounding amazing, even without the mouse support

P.S. I'm on 2.6.
Attached Thumbnails
MPC live-img_5114.jpg  
Old 3 days ago
  #18775
Probably not if its following a strict GM standard kinda thing. If those two are 'hardwired' to their standard assignments, I bet you'll find alot of the other ones are too (I wonder if like the default envelope and filter CC's work on the sampler??). Absynth does this alot too, you can assign stuff wherever but they tend to always stick volume at CC7 and panning sticks with CC10. Of course the one I just opened to check had channel volume set to CC11, and L/R Pan was CC10, it had another control set for fwd/back panning to hehe.
Old 3 days ago
  #18776
Here for the gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jankincl View Post
If anyone knows how to solve this, I would very much appreciate the help as I have a gig .
Changing it on the drehbank to send other values? I believe there is an editor for it.
Old 2 days ago
  #18777
Lives for gear
 
steelyfan's Avatar
 

I was watching A video by MPC head using the looper.
He would record a sound through the input then assign it to a pad. Then while that sound played, he’d record another sound through the looper and then assign it to another pad, etc. etc. Building up layers of loops to create some music, the pads could then be turned on or off by pressing the pads. Is this MPC Clip launch method workflow? I dig it, seems simple enough, but I thought clip launching/pad mute wasnt working yet with the mpc’s.

The next part confused me. After he had his loops assigned to pads, he starts recording again. Was he recorded them as a performance to a sequence then?
Old 2 days ago
  #18778
Lives for gear
 
BezowinZ's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozzer View Post
Have I stumbled across something, or did this always work?... It seems possible to send MIDI Clock via USB A ports. I was sure this was previously impossible, yet I currently have my Cirklon syncing nicely to the MPC X via USB cable. Basically, if you send Clock to any physical port A-D in the Sync Settings, it also sends clock via USB. Akai must have got MIDI out over USB working, at least in some capacity. This is with OS 2.5.
Wow, really?!? How did I miss this post. Does this mean MIDI out over USB is now possible?
Old 2 days ago
  #18779
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelyfan View Post
I was watching A video by MPC head using the looper.
He would record a sound through the input then assign it to a pad. Then while that sound played, he’d record another sound through the looper and then assign it to another pad, etc. etc. Building up layers of loops to create some music, the pads could then be turned on or off by pressing the pads. Is this MPC Clip launch method workflow? I dig it, seems simple enough, but I thought clip launching/pad mute wasnt working yet with the mpc’s.

The next part confused me. After he had his loops assigned to pads, he starts recording again. Was he recorded them as a performance to a sequence then?
Thats probably the looper? I haven't used it yet honestly, no need to right now. Clips are in there, haven't used those either but its in there, along with the Patched Phrases that play like REX files. Pad Mute works though, so does Track Mute. They've always been working AFAIK.
Old 2 days ago
  #18780
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelyfan View Post
I was watching A video by MPC head using the looper.
He would record a sound through the input then assign it to a pad. Then while that sound played, he’d record another sound through the looper and then assign it to another pad, etc. etc. Building up layers of loops to create some music, the pads could then be turned on or off by pressing the pads. Is this MPC Clip launch method workflow? I dig it, seems simple enough, but I thought clip launching/pad mute wasnt working yet with the mpc’s.

The next part confused me. After he had his loops assigned to pads, he starts recording again. Was he recorded them as a performance to a sequence then?
The looper is just a sampler that quantizes the start on the end of the recording. So you get samples that are exactly N bars long.

If I'm thinking of the same video you are referring to, I don't think it has to do with clip programmes. Rather, you put some notes for all the pads you're going to record to in the grid before you start recording audio. Start the sequence playing in a loop, go to the looper to record something. When you're happy with the audio, you assign it to the pad it'll get triggered next time the sequence loops around.

It sounds a little more complicated than it is when you know the machine. I don't remember the muting, though. I'm not sure how you'd achive that from the looper page. Actually clip programmes might give you that, I don't use them so I don't know how they work really.
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump