The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending
Korg Monologue
Old 3 days ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceNoir View Post
That reply wasn't for you.
You have a different problem maybe this is where you are getting confused if your using the solutions to other peoples problems to try and solve your own.
i'm fairly certain our issues are related which is why i mentioned mine
Old 3 days ago
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by wentzelitis View Post
Monologue 2.0 Release notes
- support for active step feature
- new microtuning presets DC001-DC003 (as on minilogue xd)
- display original value
- new slider range parameter
- added option to turn off oscilloscope display
- increased granularity of MIDI filter setting
- support for MIDI set position messages
- fixed occasional inversion of swing pattern when changing programs
- fixed other minor bugs

where?
Right there

-increased granularity of MIDI filter setting

Try GLOBAL EDIT > 7th step button > 5th page = MIDI Tx CC on/off
Old 3 days ago
Gear Addict
Quote:
i'm fairly certain our issues are related which is why i mentioned mine

and that reply wasn't for you unless you are also jfmagnet who replies to anything said to you wentzelitis and now your replying to posts for jfmagnet
Old 2 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:

and that reply wasn't for you unless you are also jfmagnet who replies to anything said to you wentzelitis and now your replying to posts for jfmagnet
I replied to his posts because like he said we "seems" to have the same problem even if at the base it's different.
Old 2 days ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Right there

-increased granularity of MIDI filter setting

Try GLOBAL EDIT > 7th step button > 5th page = MIDI Tx CC on/off
That's new? I remember that being there when I tried and it didn't work. Try it yourself. If I'm wrong I'm sorry since it's been over 6 months since I've tried.. but jfmagnet has a similar issue to mine which doesn't seem to be fixed by that either. It could be a coincidence but seeing as other people including myself experienced this issue over 6 months ago with no fix, i'm leaning towards not.
Old 2 days ago
Gear Addict
Quote:
That's new? I remember that being there when I tried and it didn't work. Try it yourself. If I'm wrong I'm sorry since it's been over 6 months since I've tried.. but jfmagnet has a similar issue to mine which doesn't seem to be fixed by that either. It could be a coincidence but seeing as other people including myself experienced this issue over 6 months ago with no fix, i'm leaning towards not.
The update only came out at the end of June so you could not have tried it 6 months ago
Old 2 days ago
Here for the gear

Ok i fix my problem, i went into the midi port filter of my iconnect midi4
and put an input filter on "realtime events" for the ML and voilà !
It doesnt affect the midi notes input only the clock signal from it.
Old 2 days ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
The update only came out at the end of June so you could not have tried it 6 months ago
I tried it before the update.. what's confusing about that?
Old 2 days ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfmagnet View Post
Ok i fix my problem, i went into the midi port filter of my iconnect midi4
and put an input filter on "realtime events" for the ML and voilà !
It doesnt affect the midi notes input only the clock signal from it.
nice workaround! glad you got it working
Old 2 days ago
Gear Addict
Quote:
I tried it before the update.. what's confusing about that?
The fact that you remembered trying it before the update when that option was only there after the update is very confusing

Have you tried what I suggested or would you rather bitch and moan than find a solution to your problem
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAF Vu Master View Post
If you want midi control, and if the Monotribe has MIDI mod
you can use a MIDI ROUTER to redirect channel 11 to channel 1.

I have used MIDI SOLUTIONS product for this.

Then the Monologue can happily send midi to the Monotribe.
Probably I could do it without adding another box by sacking everything off channel 11 (Octatrack legacy thing) to channel 1. But I actually quite like the CV option, as it gives the Monotribe a kind of free-floating role against everything else.

The video does show more of what I'm doing than just dogs lol, the Monotribe goes into an Eventide Space, the Monologue into a Blackstar distortion and a Korg SDD3000 delay:

Old 2 days ago
Gear Maniac

Yes, I swear by the CV/Gate on the Monotribe.
Imagine if the Monologue had CV/Gate out.

I am watching the 2nd hand prices of the Monologues
and when the Price is Right, I will snap one up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmark View Post
Probably I could do it without adding another box by sacking everything off channel 11 (Octatrack legacy thing) to channel 1. But I actually quite like the CV option, as it gives the Monotribe a kind of free-floating role against everything else.

The video does show more of what I'm doing than just dogs lol, the Monotribe goes into an Eventide Space, the Monologue into a Blackstar distortion and a Korg SDD3000 delay:

Old 2 days ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
The fact that you remembered trying it before the update when that option was only there after the update is very confusing

Have you tried what I suggested or would you rather bitch and moan than find a solution to your problem
wow you really are that bad at reading? i don't have it anymore so I can't try it. have you tried it? i don't have a problem. i was trying to help someone else who clearly still had a problem AFTER the update.. i even specifically mentioned i haven't tried in over 6 months but that what he was describing was similar behavior to what I (and others) have experienced. *spoiler* he found a work around a few posts ago allowing him to separate/filter the various parts of the monologue midi outputs that you can't turn off with his other hardware since you can't read and will probably try to "help" some more
Old 2 days ago
Gear Addict
Quote:
wow you really are that bad at reading? i don't have it anymore so I can't try it. have you tried it? i don't have a problem. i was trying to help someone else who clearly still had a problem AFTER the update.. i even specifically mentioned i haven't tried in over 6 months but that what he was describing was similar behavior to what I (and others) have experienced. *spoiler* he found a work around a few posts ago allowing him to separate/filter the various parts of the monologue midi outputs that you can't turn off with his other hardware since you can't read and will probably try to "help" some more
No problem sometimes I forget what forum this is and try to help
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search