The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Some Casio CZ love?
Old 3 weeks ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomás Mulcahy View Post
goes beyond what you can do with ring mod on the VZ
The VZ isn't just ring mod. You can absolutely Phase Modulate the second module in a pair, and then Phase Modulate the first module in the next pair in the sequence with the output of the previous pair.

I became very adept at programming the VZ from it's front panel. Sadly, like all my other synths in the "used to own" section of the My Studio page on here, lost job and debt meant they had to be sold, which is a shame as mine was mint condition (even the backlight still worked) and I had the very rare RAM Card to go with it.

It's an insanely powerful synthesizer, and I wish I had more demos I made with it available so I could upload them, but those are long gone. I got some AMAZING textures out of it, and of course a lot of chunky as fk bass.

I've been looking for another one in equal condition to mine for AGES, and there IS one for sale on eBay for £350, but the dumb twt selling it is stating collection only (despite having the damn box clearly visible in pictures) and cash only in person. Mate, you have the fkn box, I'll send a courier to the damn door

eBay and reverb sellers are aggressively stupid sometimes.
📝 Reply