The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending
Emu xl-7 os 2.0?
Old 4 weeks ago
  #31
Gear Head
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobloz View Post
Hi Alnitak,
whereabouts are you?
PM sent.
Old 4 weeks ago
  #32
BHW
Gear Nut
 

Can you send me the contact details for the guy who made the Flash simms?
Old 4 weeks ago
  #33
Gear Head
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHW View Post
Can you send me the contact details for the guy who made the Flash simms?
Sorry, no. Join the related FB groups and you might be able to figure it out, but I'm not sharing his contact details without his permission (and he hasn't got back to my own follow up enquiries yet).
Old 4 weeks ago
  #34
BHW
Gear Nut
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alnitak View Post
Sorry, no. Join the related FB groups and you might be able to figure it out, but I'm not sharing his contact details without his permission (and he hasn't got back to my own follow up enquiries yet).
which fb group do you mean?
Old 4 weeks ago
  #35
Gear Head
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHW View Post
which fb group do you mean?
"E-MU Proteus User Group" and "E-MU Emulator IV User Group"
Old 4 weeks ago
  #36
BHW
Gear Nut
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alnitak View Post
"E-MU Proteus User Group" and "E-MU Emulator IV User Group"

so this misterious man? woman? or alien? needs to be found and researched else you are unworthy to get contact to him?
Old 4 weeks ago
  #37
Gear Head
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHW View Post
so this misterious man? woman? or alien? needs to be found and researched else you are unworthy to get contact to him?
It's not a question of "worthy", it's just manners. I'm not prepared to "out" him here until such time as he indicates that he's willing to talk openly about his project.
Old 3 weeks ago
  #38
Gear Nut
 
pluto_ro's Avatar
agree with all this 100% but at least we need a hint if we go on the forum groups you mention

did he posted about his project in there?

thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alnitak View Post
It's not a question of "worthy", it's just manners. I'm not prepared to "out" him here until such time as he indicates that he's willing to talk openly about his project.
Old 3 weeks ago
  #39
Gear Head
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alnitak View Post
Sorry, no. Join the related FB groups and you might be able to figure it out, but I'm not sharing his contact details without his permission (and he hasn't got back to my own follow up enquiries yet).
I guess I will just have to live with what I have--no FB here. :-( Anyhow, all my best wishes to you on the project.
Steve
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump