The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The RE510’s 5/8-inch diameter, self-biased condenser capsule offers the warmth of a larger capsule design without sacrificing off-axis performance or transient response. A supercardioid polar pattern enhances acoustic isolation and off-axis rejection while a low-frequency roll-off switch tailors the low end for any application. Features Premium-grade handheld condenser Supercardioid pattern for excellent feedback rejection and acoustic isolation Wide dynamic range High-compliance shock mount effectively eliminates handling noise Tight-mesh Memraflex™ grille Multistage pop filter

Discussions

Versatile Vocal Microphone

...I'd add a Kel HM-7u, a Heil PR-40, a CAD e100s, a Hamburg, two MXL (2003a and v67g), an EV RE510, and an M179 just to play with patterns. The CS5 is well liked by people who work with it - I have only heard samples in shoot-outs (and it seems like a...

View Post

vocal mic test - sm57, beta58, pg58, e845, e865, e965, vx10lo, re510, kms105, dfacto

...on three mics were recorded. Some takes was redone, no cut. Order of recording: - sm57, beta58, pg58 - e845, e865, e965 - vx10lo, re510, kms105 - dfacto After recording I did some extensive tests with equalizer and compressor on the vocal alone and mixed with backing music on the same PA (less singer abuse). I was looking for how...

View Post

Copying a 'classic' mic dynamic chart by EQing a cheap mic... thoughts?

Mostly for stage use... RE510 PR35 RE10 AE3300 AKG C5 Heil Classic ...then: Kel HM-7u Kel HM-1 MXL v69g Stedman N-90 Not industry standards so much as a wide collection of colors.... -tINY

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?