The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The RE510’s 5/8-inch diameter, self-biased condenser capsule offers the warmth of a larger capsule design without sacrificing off-axis performance or transient response. A supercardioid polar pattern enhances acoustic isolation and off-axis rejection while a low-frequency roll-off switch tailors the low end for any application. Features Premium-grade handheld condenser Supercardioid pattern for excellent feedback rejection and acoustic isolation Wide dynamic range High-compliance shock mount effectively eliminates handling noise Tight-mesh Memraflex™ grille Multistage pop filter

Discussions

Good Mic for Baritone in a Bad Room

Can you get the EV RE510 in the UK? It's a hyper-card that is really clean and articulate (with a neutral tone). It is a "stage" mic, but don't let that stop you. -tINY

View Post

vocal mic test - sm57, beta58, pg58, e845, e865, e965, vx10lo, re510, kms105, dfacto

...on three mics were recorded. Some takes was redone, no cut. Order of recording: - sm57, beta58, pg58 - e845, e865, e965 - vx10lo, re510, kms105 - dfacto After recording I did some extensive tests with equalizer and compressor on the vocal alone and mixed with backing music on the same PA (less singer abuse). I was looking for how...

View Post

Copying a 'classic' mic dynamic chart by EQing a cheap mic... thoughts?

I didn't know about the Heil Classic until now. Is it particularly awesome?

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?