The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Advice from any Audio Gods, appreciated

...for the sake of superior audio which is more important than almost everything. So I've decided to reinvest with a Electro-Voice RE50N/D-B its apparently a little hotter than the traditional RE50, my question is has anyone had any probs using one with a H4N?

View Post

Electro Voice RE50B vs RE50N/D-B

...final response curves are not quite the same between the RE50-b and either 635a but very very close. The RE50-b and RE50n/d-b are completely different mics with the exception to the coil, diaphragm, outer shell, XLR insert and blast filter. The magnetic structure are entirely different. In my opinion they sound like completely different mics,...

View Post

Best mic for field interviews?

A list of reporter mics: AKG D 230 (OMNIDIRECTIONAL) AUDIO TECHNICA AT 8010 (OMNIDIRECTIONAL) AUDIO TECHNICA AT8004L (OMNIDIRECTIONAL) AUDIO TECHNICA BP40001 (CARDIOID) AUDIO TECHNICA BP40002 (OMNIDIRECTIONAL) BEYERDYNAMIC M58 (OMNIDIRECTIONAL) BEYERDYNAMIC MCE58 (OMNIDIRECTIONAL) ELECTRO-VOICE RE16 (SUPERCARDIOID) ELECTRO-VOICE RE50B (OMNIDIRECTIONAL) ELECTRO-VOICE RE50N/D-B (OMNIDIRECTIONAL) ELECTRO-VOICE 635A (OMNIDIRECTIONAL) ELECTRO-VOICE 635N/D-B (OMNIDIRECTIONAL) RODE REPORTER (OMNIDIRECTIONAL) SENNHEISER MD21-U (OMNIDIRECTIONAL) SENNHEISER MD42 (OMNIDIRECTIONAL) SENNHEISER MD46 MICROPHONE (CARDIOID) SHURE SM 63 (LB) (OMNIDIRECTIONAL) SHURE VP64 A (L) (OMNIDIRECTIONAL)

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

Omni Interview Mic The Electro-Voice RE50NID and RESONID-B shock-mounted, dynamic omnidirectional microphones are offspring of the legendary RESO microphone. Built with the same rugged design as the RESO, the RE50NID and RE50NID-B feature a DynaDamp shock mount for greater ruggedness and isolation, and a new neodymium NIDYM magnet structure to provide increased sensitivity required in exacting professional applications. Tech Specs Microphone Type Dynamic Polar Pattern Omni Frequency Response 50Hz-20kHz Output Impedance 150 ohms Color Black Connector XLR Weight 0.6 lbs.