The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Next step up for vocal mics - Telefunken M80, AKG D7, Senn E935/E945 or condenser?

...the results I'm getting with my other mics. I've just picked up a Telefunken M80 and one of the new EV ND86's.. I'm also borrowing an EV n/d967 and a Shure Beta 58 to try out at three events over the weekend with a variety of vocalists.

View Post

Next step up for vocal mics - Telefunken M80, AKG D7, Senn E935/E945 or condenser?

...58 and the ringing was much less but the mic sounded very harsh! I then changed it for the EV ND86 and there was no ringing and the tone sounded nicer but still not quite right. I then tried the Telefunken M80 and this worked great! The pickup pattern is quite tight so it...

View Post

Tested out several mics for rehearsal and gigs

I’ve used the e935, EV ND86 and Shure Beta 58a from your list along with EV’s n/d 767a and n/d967a. From those mics I consistently had the best results from the Sennheiser e935 and EV n/d767a. The Shure beta58 came next. I find the new EV ND86 extremely bright and harsh? Didn’t really like...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

Dynamic Supercardioid Vocal Microphone