The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Electro-Voice N/D468 is a supercardioid pattern dynamic microphone designed specifically for miking horns, drums, and acoustic or electric guitars to perfection. The pivoting head design ensures perfect placement. Advanced capsule design ensured a smooth and accurate response, even in the highest SPL situation. 3-year warranty. Frequency response: (near) 30Hz-22kHz, (far) 60Hz-22kHz. Sensitivity: -51dB @ 1.0kHz. FEATURES Designed specifically for instruments Supercardioid pattern Unique pivoting head design ensures perfect mic placement for use on drums, horns, acoustic and electric guitar

Discussions

Tom mic question

I like CAD M177s or M179's. Kel HM1's would be great but the lack of a pad limits them unless you have something inline for them. Beta 98's are more than decent. The EV N/D468's are good for tight spaces. No experience with them though N/D468 - Electrovoice

View Post

New snare mic: M201 or AKG c451b

...my favorite utility mic. Great on cabs, piano, percussion. A modern option I'm really fond of for snare is the EV468. It is a bit thin at a distance, but if you get it right in there ~1" from the head it is a really nicely dialed tone with very little bleed.

View Post

Share your "Glyn Johns" drum recordings

These both sound great. I'm not surprised that a guy called Tramplefoot has a big green sparkle Ludwig set. rockout Thanks, I'm super proud of the records I did with Backyard Tire Fire. that was on the first of 4 full length and 2 EPs. This is super cool. There's a little hair...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?