The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Tom mic question

I like CAD M177s or M179's. Kel HM1's would be great but the lack of a pad limits them unless you have something inline for them. Beta 98's are more than decent. The EV N/D468's are good for tight spaces. No experience with them though N/D468 - Electrovoice

View Post

New snare mic: M201 or AKG c451b

...my favorite utility mic. Great on cabs, piano, percussion. A modern option I'm really fond of for snare is the EV468. It is a bit thin at a distance, but if you get it right in there ~1" from the head it is a really nicely dialed tone with very little bleed.

View Post

snare bleed in drummer headworn vocal mic

...best vocal mics for rejecting bleed and sound very good. But if I were that drummer I'd go with an N/D468, which has either a 767 capsule or very similar, but in a pivoting head format that would be less intrusive. You can lock it to the preferred angle with an alan key.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

The Electro-Voice N/D468 is a supercardioid pattern dynamic microphone designed specifically for miking horns, drums, and acoustic or electric guitars to perfection. The pivoting head design ensures perfect placement. Advanced capsule design ensured a smooth and accurate response, even in the highest SPL situation. 3-year warranty. Frequency response: (near) 30Hz-22kHz, (far) 60Hz-22kHz. Sensitivity: -51dB @ 1.0kHz. FEATURES Designed specifically for instruments Supercardioid pattern Unique pivoting head design ensures perfect mic placement for use on drums, horns, acoustic and electric guitar