The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Is 44.1kHz still the standard in a post CD digital world?

Well, I did some digging and note that there were DVD-A and HDCD releases the same year as the original CD (1997), so there would be a possibility of getting a straight-across 96/24 version of the same file that was on the CD. But if the Apple Lossless file you provided from the CD is...

View Post

Vintage Electro-Voice for live vocal suggestions.

...mics are wired the same in this respect. The same adapter can convert the 4-pin out on a 676 or 674 to XLR as well.

View Post

Vintage Electro-Voice for live vocal suggestions.

I saw Morrison and the Doors live a few times. At the small venues he used whatever was provided by the sound company or other bands, at least as The Doors first single and album broke. I saw him use a Shure 565 (or whatever number was the precursor to the SM58), ...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

The 674 model has a continuously variable feature that assures a symmetrical cardioid patter at all frequencies. It also provides maximum front to back ratio with a uniform response. Excellent for public speaking and musical entertainment. Specs; Generating element - Dynamic Frequency Response - 60 - 15000 Hz Polar Pattern - Cardioid Impedance - 150 ohms and high impedance sectable at cable connector, 150-ohm impedance balanced to ground