The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Envelope Filter Pedal for Guitar and Bass, with Four Filter Modes and Switchable Boost Control

Discussions

Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!

...and Furman over to the board, will probably work more mounting the BBE and VL2 units on the back. Q-Tron loop, no, although it would work, I've had a phaser in there before. I was about ready to pull the Q-tron out of line until I heard it with the POG, really makes it...

View Post

This is what happens when you sneak into a Synthesizer store at night...

...Chorus Echo, Korg King Korg, Moog Sub Phatty, ARP Solus, Eventide Space Reverb, Sequential Circuits Drumtraks, Hohner Clavinet D6, Electro-Harmonix Q-TRON Envelope Filter, Moog MF-103 12-Stage Phaser, Moog Opus 3, Korg PME 40x Pedals, Moog Thermine Etherwave Plus, Cynthia Four Transients, Make Noise Rene, Make Noise Echophon, Bubblesound CVWS, Bubblesound VCOb, 4MS Quad Pingable...

View Post

Good Pedals for Synthesizer

...I find it impossible to dial in settings that work well across a wide range of pitches. I've used a Q-tron and now I've got a Mojo Hand Wonder Filter. Been itching to try a local boutique - Disco Terrapin by Hosschtslsomethingnotsure Electronics. Mostly it's for clavinet and guitar. I sometimes use a digital Source...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?