The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussions

DSI Prophet 12

...Eventide Space, Strymon BigSky, Strymon El Capistan, Electro-Harmonix Ring Thing, RME Fireface UFX, Apogee Big Ben, Apogee AD16X, SynthDriver, Edirol UM-880, MOTU MIDI Express XT, Focusrite Octapre MKII Dynamic, TC Helicon VoiceLive 2, PSI A21-M monitors) (Notice the missing MoogerFooger - my MF-104M-SD is being repaired by Moog.) I've posted this song before, but...

View Post

Tight Midi here we go again!!!! Cubase 2.8 oh yeah

I've got an Edirol UM-880 with Linux realtime kernel and have no problem with latency but, indeed, serial protocol is better so Unitor or AMT-8 with serial connection is the best. Has anyone tried to measure the latency of that setup?

View Post

Cubase 10: Midi and export Audio tracks are not the same!

it's interesting because those use Midi Time Stamping. e.g. what would the Edirol do that it wasn't doing when off. as opposed to on. a curious one which might have some specific commonalities. or might be some additional to, occurrence. e.g. you may still have cases of a similar problem crop up even if you didn't...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?