The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Ideal as the centerpiece of a project studio and equally at home in your mobile studio, the UA-1000 is the world’s first multi-port Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0) audio recording interface. One USB cable for connection to the USB 2 port of your computer, and off you go! The UA-1000 delivers exceptional audio capabilities on 10 separate channels via a wide variety of connections, offering high quality microphone preamps using premium analog components. These include XLR/TRS combo jacks, Hi-Z guitar, SP/DIF, 8 channel ADAT, MIDI, and even inserts for effect send/return.

Discussions

MOTU 1248, 8M, 16A Thunderbolt interface

...8 and also 2 sets of ADAT inputs - one from my UA 4-710D and the other from my Edirol UA1000 (my current interface) For clock sync, my thought would be that I would use the 4-710D as the master, and send Word Clock out from it to the UA-1000, and then both ADAT streams...

View Post

...so far it's exceeding all my expectations on Windows 7 64bit. I was looking for an interface upgrade (2x from Edirol UA1000 - 20x20) that could provide the following functions:- near zero latency direct monitoring ability to track my band with enough outputs / DSP to drive 4 custom cue mixes Improved A/D and D/A As good or better...

View Post

I'd try clocking all devices via Word Clock from a single clock source.

View Post