The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Echo 2's touch controls, built-in studio grade preamps, and compact design make it an ideal personal mixer. No additional hardware is required; you don't need a microphone preamp or an instrument direct box. Simply connect your instrument or microphone directly to the Echo 2, mount the Echo 2 on your microphone stand using the included bracket, and you have complete control over your mix at your fingertips. For more information, please see the "Echo 2 Connections" and "Touch Panel" sections of this user guide. In addition to working as a standalone live mixer, the Echo 2 is also a USB audio interface. It's great for recording, mixing, mastering, or just listening to a playlist. The separate headphone and main outputs are also ideal for DJ software.

Discussions

Evaluating AD/DA loops by means of Audio Diffmaker

Echo 2 USB Main Out to Line In. Main Out is set to max, Line In - first 3 leds. Parameters: 13,8usec, 2,283dB (L), 2,267dB (R)..Corr Depth: 26,9 dB (L), 28,6 dB (R) Difference: -44.08 dB(L), -45.24 dB(R) echo 2 usb_24

View Post

Mixing a track that you didn't record

...SDE 1000 Delay (predelay) 39 L Fulltone Solid State Tape Echo 1 Fed From BUSS 15 40 L Fulltone Solid State Tape Echo 2 Fed From BUSS 16 41 L Pedal Loop 1 Fed from AUX 4 42 L Pedal Loop 2 Fed from AUX 4 43 L DN780 Left Fed from AUX 3 44 L DN780 Right Fed from...

View Post

Echo Audio, Echo 2 - I/O troubleshooting

I'm looking for some advice on how to troubleshoot an issue with the output on an Echo Audio Echo 2 usb interface. Documentation/demonstration info is scant. I want to use the Echo 2's headphone output with an Ipad/MBP I have the device connected to an ipad air 2 via a CCK2 and powered by the...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?