The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

he AudioFire12 is a 12 input/12 output audio interface that offers the same high quality hardware and software found in other Echo Digital Audio products, but with the addition of a FireWire interface. The unit allows for recording 24-bit/192kHz audio with low latency monitoring on any Windows XP or Mac OS X computer (desktop or notebook) with a FireWire port. The AudioFire12's twelve balanced 1/4" TRS inputs are perfect for those users who already have a mixer, multiple microphones and preamps and need to get all those sources into a computer. Additionally the unit provides twelve sets of LED meters for signal monitoring, MIDI I/O, word clock synchronization, two FireWire ports and twelve channels of full duplex 24-bit/192kHz recording and playback.

Discussions

Evaluating AD/DA loops by means of Audio Diffmaker

...dBFS (R) TC Electronics Impact Twin (ben) Corr Depth: 29,1 dB (L), 30,8 dB (R) Difference: -48,7 dBFS (L), -49,7 dBFS (R) Echo Audiofire 12 (guze) 0,7 dB (L), 0,7 dB (R) Corr Depth: 28,8 dB (L), 30,1 dB (R) Difference: -48.4 dBFS (L) -49.2 dBFS (R) E-MU 1616m, left channel only (ben) -0,4 dB (L), Corr Depth:...

View Post

Audio Interface - Low Latency Performance Data Base

I'd suggest focusing less on a preconceived conclusion of USB2 protocol performance or obsolescence, and more on the delivered performance. RME USB2 solutions perform within range of the best TB interfaces and not far off the mark of the leading PCIe. USB3 is only an advantage for higher I/O. TB is slowing emerging from the shadows and wont...

View Post

Soundcraft Ghost fader feedback sound

I found the problem - it was a weird setting in my Echo Audiofire 12 console where I had to SOLO all of the outputs Thanks everyone!

View Post