The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Produced by STEVEN WILSON and DOUG ROGERS Includes over 800 Multi-Sampled Instruments and Presets (60 GB) Includes Basses, Drums, Guitars, Keyboards, Misc, and Vocals Designed for Music, Film, Games, and TV Composers Includes many "live" presets that can be adjusted by the user in the software Musicians: Steven Wilson, Marco Minnemann, and Laurence Juber Recorded in the world famous EASTWEST studios Includes PLAY 4 64-bit/32-bit software on both MAC and PC The software includes many new advanced sound shaping tools, a new EastWest AMP Simulator with 80 Amp Presets, classic Echoplex EP-1 Delay, Solid State Logic EQ & Dynamics Channel, consisting of: Filter, EQ, Compressor and Noise Gate/Expander, Solid State Logic Transient Shaper, the legendary Solid State Logic Stereo Compressor, and EastWest Expanded Convolution Reverb with 726 Additional Reverb Presets.

Discussions

Major Compressor Plugin From Empirical Labs - AROUSOR

...and we are trying to find a way to let folks Demo it after we get it working properly. Ghostwriter and a few others have been very kind, but concerned about having the format supported, so perhaps we may find a way to OFFER a 14 day NFR to those who have invested...

View Post

I need a drum machine and a synth....

Is a Ghostwriter analog? And what drum machine should go with it?

View Post

I need a drum machine and a synth....

The pre-Internet Ghostwriters are analog, you reach them via phone (the landline kind, not cellular) or via snail mail. Most of them already come bundled with their own drum machines and studio. As I've said, don't worry about the music stuff, that's the Ghost's problem. I can tell you're the next big thing so I'll...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?