The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Rack Synthesizer

Discussions

The E-mu Command Station XL-7/MP-7/PK-7 and Proteus 2500 tutorials

The idea of this thread is to allow to the E-mu Command station and Proteus 2500 users to understand the potential of the synthesis features, and improve their musical and creative performance with these instruments After implementing most of the information of this thread in your Emu´s patch USER bank, you could able to...

View Post

Trying to pick a Hardware Sequencer is sort of maddening

just my personal chart, in descending order: 1) Squarp Pyramid 2) Roland MC-80 3) E-Mu Command Station / Proteus 2500 4) Yamaha RM1x (or better RS7000 which has improved version of the same sequencer — but i don't own this machine). curious about Xirid & Toraiz Squid, but will wait a couple of years while others try them, because...

View Post

Trying to pick a Hardware Sequencer is sort of maddening

if we're talking about MPCs 1000/2000, i would like to mention that E-Mu Command Stations / Proteus 2500 of the same era also have brilliant sequencer. (they even share one major limitation with MPCs — no polymeters support, but on Command Stations arpeggiator is the workaround)

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides