The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

E-MU's 0404 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface delivers an unparalleled level of audio performance to your Mac or PC with premium 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A converters, pristine XTCâ„¢ mic/line/hi-Z preamps, ultra-low jitter clock and rock-solid stability. From its plug-and-play functionality and hands-on ergonomic design to professional features and signal-to-noise specs that are simply unmatched by any other USB interface on the market, the 0404 USB will forever change your expectations of USB audio. The 0404 USB also ships with Windows XP compatible E-MU Production Tools Software Bundle that includes E-MU's Proteus VX, as well as software by Cakewalk, Steinberg, Ableton, IK Multimedia, and many more - everything you need to create, record, edit and master your music.

Discussions

NEW: RME BabyFace with new Total Mix FX

...used in sequencer(as if I wud want to use them) latency is disappointing only mono track in, stereo out. My emu 0404 usb performs much better latency. Especially in reaper. babyface is usb powered (grabs two usbs for power). Can run laptop very hot, and force u to buy usb-hub. External power should have been option...

View Post

Windows 10 is rolling out... share your experiences here

So far so good. Win 10 64bit, Reaper 64bit and Emu 0404 USB. Windows has never touched internet, never will. Seems solid and stable, latency is good. Me likes so far!

View Post

Audient ID4 vs ZOOM UAC 2

I have a stand alone recorder I use and am wondering if this would work going optical out into it?

View Post