The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'll kick this off: BIG APOLOGIES for the lack of proper scoring!!! 1. "Rudiment Your Rudiments!!" for...

toolskid
replies: 52 views: 29,372
Chris Perra 19th June 2020

Heres a thread for drum specific sales only, as a lot of these get lost in the 2nd hand forum....

toolskid
replies: 239 views: 102,967
Dædalus 18th March 2016

I all Ive been searching the net for Some good Pop/ Rock and metal Drumless backing tracks and I have found a few but not...

Norrie
replies: 27 views: 29,395
ozymozy 8th October 2015

Please ONLY post threads DIRECTLY relating to acoustic and electric kit and percussion/cymbals. Any other threads will be...

toolskid
replies: 0 views: 13,404
toolskid 13th December 2009

Heres a sticky to put up some links to other drum related forums and sites of interest! I'll kick it off with the obvious...

toolskid
replies: 0 views: 15,636
toolskid 22nd September 2006

I probably should have posted this here. I did a snare drum shootout of some of my snares. Check it out!...

s12512
replies: 9 views: 160
s12512 1 day ago

Hey there. Did a quick overhead drum mic shootout. Details are in the description. Excuse all of the sloppiness!!...

s12512
replies: 3 views: 102
s12512 1 day ago

In a sort of continuation to the other thread, are there online drummers you guys use to get the drums your after and do they do...

pingu
replies: 306 views: 55,649
triode 1 day ago

Prices are too good to be true. They're using shopify and don't know the scam angle besides, of course, getting your credit...

mrzig
replies: 4 views: 291
joeq 2 days ago

I have a set from DW, Ludwig, Slingerland, and Premier, but none of them can shake a stick at the value of this $600.00 drum set...

nimblemongoose
replies: 52 views: 29,456
dialectic 3 days ago

Hi everyone, I write and produce music in an industrial/noise band which I've taken on the road quite a lot in Europe,...

Mothman
replies: 9 views: 415
mrmike186 4 days ago

Hey guys, For those of you who record a lot of drums, this is probably a pretty simple question, but I've been fiddling around...

willmarshall
replies: 1 views: 156
Drumsound 6 days ago

Hey everyone I already did this post on 'drummersworld forum', but I want to gather as much thoughts on this as possible. I...

novusuhu
replies: 2 views: 119
mrmike186 1 week ago

First time posting. Came for your recommendations. I have a 1920's Ludwig Snare. The 4x15" "Concert Dance"...

scottsy
replies: 5 views: 138
Retrovertigo 1 week ago

Hi. I'm using MT Power Drums 2 (the free one) and it's great, and so easy to use. But I'd like the option to use different...

tonyguitargoat
replies: 0 views: 110
tonyguitargoat 2 weeks ago

I'm tired of my kick mic floor stand getting kicked (no pun intended) around. I was about to buy the low profile k&m stand...

themiracle
replies: 3 views: 167
themiracle 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone Thinking of replacing my batterhead of my kick. Doesnt sound good now (dont know the age but its a Remo...

Guitarking
replies: 10 views: 813
bonerpizza 2 weeks ago

Hello all, I am upgrading my current drum mics. I had the 7-piece CAD set (~200$). I got a beta 52a for the kick, 57 for the...

ButerscotchJones
replies: 4 views: 220
joeq 3 weeks ago

Prepare to point and laugh at my Van Haleny snare sound attempt haha. Part 2 has some mixing...

Chris Perra
replies: 3 views: 257
Drumsound 3 weeks ago

Hey All, Been trying to find the specs of the Yamaha Recording custom in this vid: https://youtu.be/kwV1SytyEyo To me, it...

Jagon
replies: 4 views: 287
DrummerMan 3 weeks ago

Hey everyone! Back with another question that seems beaten to death but plagued with lots of varying answers. I recently...

Malinowskijustin
replies: 2 views: 140
Poopypants 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone! I’m in the process of upgrading my kit from purely acoustic to an acoustic/hybrid setup. The Roland TM-6 Pro...

Gonebytim
replies: 41 views: 2,337
Mike mack 30th June 2020

Hi all The current in-house kit at my studio is a Yamaha Oak Custom comprising of a 22" kick, 16" floor tom,...

dialectic
replies: 56 views: 2,130
Poopypants 26th June 2020

I made a video on how different hihat tensions effect the sound,. Covid has made me extremely bored...

Chris Perra
replies: 2 views: 195
Chris Perra 23rd June 2020

Hello! Please let me know if this is out of place here (perhaps this belongs in the Newbie forum instead?) but I come seeking...

themiracle
replies: 23 views: 458
Drumsound 19th June 2020

Has anyone heard the DW Purple Heart kits? I’m thinking of replacing my 2001 Collector Series. I’ve never heard of Purple...

shatz
replies: 1 views: 172
Drumsound 18th June 2020

Hi guys, I've got an old pearl hi hat stand with a set of cracked paiste 2002 heavy hats. I've just picked up a set of...

themiracle
replies: 4 views: 220
themiracle 18th June 2020

With "Software Drumming" (= using your e-drum hardware as a midi controller triggering external sounds from a computer)...

Nick74
replies: 1 views: 235
JohnRick 14th June 2020

Here are a few videos from a couple years ago of my bandmate’s drums. Sorry about the watermark, I couldn’t find the original...

joanna_glass
replies: 0 views: 137
joanna_glass 11th June 2020

Hi all, I have a roland octapad1 pad-8 that’s been getting a workout triggering Logic x drums lately. It’s set up with a...

Oompa
replies: 2 views: 155
joeq 7th June 2020

Hello there, I have a Sonor 3007 kit and an old Ludwig from the early 70's in orange cortex. I want to upgrade the Sonor,...

CurseesConnect
replies: 13 views: 334
CurseesConnect 2nd June 2020

Okay, I'm currently in the process of finally putting together a good set of cymbals, so am trying out many different brands,...

The Pressman
replies: 10 views: 14,131
merseymale 25th May 2020

I cant find anything anywhere from anyone about it! Cheers Adam

adam_smith117
replies: 2 views: 245
adam_smith117 21st May 2020

Hi all, I've just bought the Roland TM-1 trigger module, which allows users to import their own samples. Can anyone...

Daniel_H
replies: 0 views: 138
Daniel_H 20th May 2020

Looking to get a new drum machine and pretty curious of your feedback. So far, I ve played mostly with a tr8 and a volca...

Teckno
replies: 1 views: 211
percussion boy 18th May 2020

I have a DTX 720K kit (with DTX 700 module). So far I've paired it up with Steven Slate Drums 5's free kit (nice touch, wish...

gravyface
replies: 3 views: 318
gravyface 14th May 2020

I'm thinking about picking up a Pearl Session Studio Select shell pack with a 24" kick, 13" rack and 16" and...

McIrish
replies: 1 views: 198
Drumsound 12th May 2020

Hi all, Love the tone of Honky Tonk woman - For educational purposes, could you push me in the right direction?...

Blast9
replies: 31 views: 11,057
Bob Olhsson 7th May 2020

Hello, what percussion is in this finger eleven song “one thing”? It’s the percussion that’s like a thunderous heartbeat....

ob1
replies: 2 views: 214
JohnRick 4th May 2020

As the title suggests I want to know about how to mic up a 6 piece drum kit. Just interested to see what everyone here would...

Powerbreed
replies: 6 views: 285
Drumsound 16th April 2020

Please? That’s aren’t terrible? Don’t want to spend $500+ abduction

Jules
replies: 9 views: 380
Robby in WA 4th April 2020

Anyone know what kind of drum setup that Roger Hawkins used back in the Muscle Shoals time?

ADG
replies: 1 views: 1,189
macekf 23rd March 2020

Hey guys, I’m in the process of exploring options for the rhythm section of a new art-rock project, and I need some help...

willmarshall
replies: 4 views: 359
willmarshall 20th March 2020

I'd like to do a little study here of the thicknesses of popular metal drum shells. I was inspired to post this after recently...

replies: 19 views: 16,197
Drumsound 20th March 2020

I've been looking for a while for good drum samples. Especially looking for drums that are used by the top producers in the...

architecture
replies: 1 views: 472
joeq 14th March 2020

I am looking to get one for live, acoustic, blues type projects. I've been using Maschine and MPC 2000xl but, decided to try...

Method Man
replies: 4 views: 352
Method Man 13th March 2020

My drummer has bought a set with a 26" kickdrum. I adviced him against doing it but he went for it anyways -_- Now, the...

oZZma
replies: 8 views: 523
Dr. Mordo 12th March 2020

So my question is about a kick drum I found at a yard sale. It has a sound hole on the beater side. I’m no drum expert but...

Ruth House Guest
replies: 9 views: 789
reference7101 9th March 2020

Ive been looking at these drums and doing some research on them and i wonder if anyone here owns them or has played them, what...

Chapiro
replies: 37 views: 24,759
Larry D 8th March 2020

Can anyone help me identify the drums used in this soundtrack? I’ve been asked to do a cover version of it, and while I can...

jeebles
replies: 0 views: 303
jeebles 5th March 2020

I seem to always play Vic Firth Classic 5As.

gravyface
replies: 16 views: 926
chrisso 27th February 2020

I have a 2001 DW Collectors kit that needs to be re-wrapped and all new hardware. Not looking to DIY, so is there any companies...

shatz
replies: 0 views: 332
shatz 27th February 2020

Hey guys and gals, I've been having an issue with my SPD-SX SE for some time now and it has to do with the longer backing tracks...

stanleyd25
replies: 4 views: 619
Eric6014 24th February 2020

I'm in the market for a Ludwig Supraphonic for the studio, but see prices range in hundreds of dollars for what appear to be very...

pedrohead
replies: 10 views: 58,937
johnmatt 24th February 2020

Hi guys, I’m looking for a good drum room mic. What’s are your suggestions? I’m close miking too and do have 2 overhead...

Johnbarnesiii
replies: 14 views: 824
Johnbarnesiii 23rd February 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search