The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Drum Specific Stuff for Sale
Old 3rd April 2013
1964 Ludwig Supraphonic. This is a player's drums not a collectors; don't buy it to stick in a cabinet and gaze at longingly while you sip your single-malt and have a cigar. Buy it to play it!

'64 shell (SN 101309), tube lugs, P-85 (that works!), newish Emp/Amb head combo. Muffler is missing (wasn't on it when I bought it, either), but you'd want to take that out anyway.

$225 + shipping

Audio:
Low tuning

High tuning

Old 11th April 2013
Dropped the price on the Supra up there ^^^.
Old 24th April 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleen View Post
Dropped the price on the Supra up there ^^^.
How much now?
Old 25th April 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piranhadrum View Post
How much now?
The price now is "SOLD".
Old 26th April 2013
Gear Maniac

In case anyone is thinking of outfitting their kit with wood hoops, I have 48 chrome vintage style claws I'm looking to get rid of.

Drum Specific Stuff for SaleHERE is the link

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-whc2.jpg   Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-t2ec16v-ce9s4ptnflbr-k7bi3v-60_3.jpg  
Old 28th May 2013
Gear Head

Ludwig White Marine Pearl (WMP) 16 Floor Tom

$350

There is very little yellowing but that is part of the Vintage 'Mojo'.

Excellent condition...1965 (going by the S/N)....Keystone badged drum. The S/N puts the drum in Spring of 1965 - that is pretty well right at the time where Ludwig moved the badge from the middle of the shell to where you see it here.

All the original parts came to me with the drum except for some rubber tips on the legs which I did add and a resonant hoop. I bought a hoop identical to the batter....now everything is there.

I would prefer local pickup.

I'm in Nanaimo B.C. Canada.

Buyer would have to pay shipping/insurance (if needed). I would pay for the packaging/packing materials.
Attached Thumbnails
Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-drum-n-badge-2-custom-.jpg   Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-img_4062-large-.jpg   Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-img_4068.jpg  
Old 11th June 2013
Lives for gear

Pearl Dennis Chambers Signature Snare Drum - NICE!!!

FS: Pearl Dennis Chambers Signature Snare Drum!!!
Excellent condition!!!

Top of the line Pearl Dennis Chambers snare drum, high-end maple shell with sharp bearing edges for excellent attack and response / rebound, original dual multi-step snare throw-offs (specific only to the Dennis model), original Master Cast cast hoops for deadly rim shots, beautiful pearlescent white finish.

This snare has a lot of body, thick and warm, but lay in a rimshot and it'll cut like a battle axe. Extremely versatile snare. Rich character and tone. Fast. I own several and just trying to scale down my collection.

New these sell for $554.

$295
(plus $20 shipping)

Old 15th June 2013

Hi all! I'm really after a classic cherry finish 18"x14" yamaha bass drum. I'd consider a 9000, or a maple custom, or any of the pro series really, but ideally an absolute birch.

Be great is someone has a link to one or wants to move one on themselves

Best to you all

Em
Old 17th June 2013
Gear Addict

FS '70s Vintage Zildjian A's

Excellent Condition Vintage Zildjian A's

12" Hi-Hats $125 + shipping/369g, 378g
18" Crash $125 + shipping/1727g
20" Crash/Ride $150 + shipping/2639g

No cracks, dents or keyholes.

PayPal only.
Old 29th June 2013
Keplinger 5x14 Black Iron

Selling a like-new 5x14 black iron Keplinger with 8 lugs and Trick throw-off as I'm getting a 6.5" one from the man, and as much as I'd like to have two Keps around, one will have to suffice.

This drum is less than a year old.

$500 + shipping

Old 13th July 2013
Dropped the price on the Keplinger ^^^^
Old 13th August 2013
Gear Nut

FS: Drum Workshop (DW) Exotic Olive Ash drum set - $2500

Drum Workshop (DW) Exotic Olive Ash Collectors Series 4 piece drum kit in MINT condition, (circ. 2004). Natural Olive Ash High Gloss Laquer over DW custom maple shells (not Keller). Limited wood and no longer available. This finish was very limited by DW and the wood came from a small section of log from a tree that fell in a farmers field in France. DW shipped this piece of wood to the USA for a limited run of finishes. This is not the current Olive Ash Burl offered today. This finish has a unique "light to dark" horizontal natural fade/figuring with vertical "curly/fiddleback" figuring. This kit is beautiful and sounds beautiful! Kit stayed in home studio. If you are interested we can talk shipping that makes since.
9X10 Rack Tom
14X14 Floor Tom
16x20 Bass Drum
5X14 Snare

Includes rack tom clamp/arm holder, and nice soft cases

Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-00v0v_dyvadhfexx5_600x450.jpg

Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-img_1747.jpg

Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-img_1749.jpg

Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-img_1752.jpg

Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-img_1753.jpg

Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-img_1757.jpg

Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-img_1758.jpg

Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-img_1760.jpg

Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-img_1762.jpg

Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-img_1768.jpg
Old 11th March 2014
Ludwig Classic Maple kit (2010) and snare

The time has come to part with my babies. I'm diving headlong into the Jenkins-Martin fibreglass drum world and only have room enough in my studio for one kit at a time.

You can see the drums here:
New drums!

Specs are as follows; made in the USA Ludwig Classic Maple shells (Dec. 2010), mini Classic lugs on all drums, Keystone tom mounts and floor tom leg mounts; sizes are:

18x22
7x8
7x10
8x12
14x15 FT
16x16 FT

All drums include bags. The double-tom mount on the kick is included along with a Tama multi-clamp + mount for the 8" tom. The kick drum has an internal mic mount with an XLR plate mounted on the side of the shell - very handy, just add a mic.

All drums are in impeccable condition as they've been a studio kit for 99% of their life.

Interested parties are more than welcome to come have a look/play at my studio if you are in the Seattle area.

$1800/obo - if you are in the Pacific NW, we can meet or I'll drive them to you, otherwise, buyer pays shipping.

I also have a Ludwig one-off snare (they do these for trade shows/clinics/etc) with a figured maple outer-ply, 6.5x14" maple shell, P-86 throw-off, made in the US. $300 + shipping

Old 11th March 2014
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleen View Post
I'm diving headlong into the Jenkins-Martin fibreglass drum world
I envy you sir
Old 16th March 2014
I have s 1940's slingerland cloud badge 14" single tension wood hoop marching snare preferably for trade. Im looking for a good slingerland dual tension snare of similar value.

Its in wonderful shape, and like most slingerland stuff ive come in contact with, power!

Solid mohagany and pine re rings. No skins or wires, sorry
Attached Thumbnails
Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-20140313_184043.jpg   Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-20140313_184103.jpg   Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-20140313_184115.jpg  
Old 1st April 2014
Lives for gear

Hey guys...

I´m looking for a Yamaha kit with Hook lugs... Anyone has one to offer?

Cheers!

J.
Old 6th September 2014
Here for the gear

For Sale/Trade - Mlasko 14x6.5 maple stave

I've had this baby since 2008 (first owner) and I love it to death but It's time for some new noise around town. It is in essentially perfect condition except for two tiny dings (pictured). I believe this runs around $750 - make me an offer

14x6.5
maple stave
wood hoops
red stain
tube lugs
Dunnet R Class Throw & Butt

Looking to trade for either

Snare - singly ply steambent, segmented, metal, something interesting/exotic -

Ride - looking for a 22 or larger ride. HHX/Dream/Constantinople type of feel - medium to thin.
maybe pair with a crash depending on cymbal.

Lets see whatcha got! shoot me a PM or reply here,
thanks!
-Aaron
Attached Thumbnails
Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-attachment-3-3-.jpg   Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-attachment-2-3-.jpg   Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-attachment-1-4-.jpg  
Old 14th September 2014
Gear Head
I'm looking to buy a 24x14 or 26x14 kick in the Detroit area. Anyone out there?
Old 8th October 2014
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garyincanada View Post
$350

Excellent condition...1965 (going by the S/N)....Keystone badgmed drum. The S/N puts the drum in Spring of 1965 - that is pretty well right at the time where Ludwig moved the badge from the middle of the shell to where you see it here.

All the original parts came to me with the drum except for some rubber tips on the legs which I did add and a resonant hoop. I bought a hoop identical to the batter....now everything is there.

Buyer would have to pay shipping/insurance (if needed). I would pay for the packaging/packing materials.
Old 8th October 2014
Here for the gear

Old 8th October 2014
Here for the gear

Is the ludwig drum still available?
Old 8th October 2014
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garyincanada View Post
$350

Excellent condition...1965 (going by the S/N)....Keystone badgmed drum. The S/N puts the drum in Spring of 1965 - that is pretty well right at the time where Ludwig moved the badge from the middle of the shell to where you see it here.

Old 8th October 2014
Here for the gear

It is available?
Old 20th October 2014
Pearl Icon Drum Rack

I have two of them. One has 3 brackets to add 3 tom swivel mounts and another has 3 tama swivel mounts and two cymbal arms.

Make me an offer.

Local pickup only

North Hollywood area.
Attached Thumbnails
Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-photo-4.jpg   Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-photo-5.jpg  
Old 21st October 2014
Gear Head
Tama Starclassic Performer shell pack PLUS gig bags

Tama Starclassic Performer from 1994 in gravure marine blue wrap the shells are Philippine mahogany and birch. Kick/rack tom/floor tom NO SNARE and Gator brand gig bags for each drum.

The bass drum is 24x16 with an Aquarian Super Kick 2 batter head and the original Tama resonant head, it has Accutune GFRP hoops and sounds great!

The rack tom is 14x13 with an Evans EC2 coated batter head and the original Tama resonant head. The batter rim is a Starcast hoop but no Starcast mount is included a Starcast mount is $30 on ebay, I'm including the Tama snare stand I use to hold the drum.

The floor tom is 18x16 with a clear Remo Pinstripe batter head and the original Tama resonant head, all three floor tom legs are included and they have the rubber feet and memory locks.

These drums are twenty years old so there's a few scratches and scuffs but overall they look and sound great.

I've used these drums on numerous recordings and at a ton of shows and ALWAYS get compliments on them. I've got two Starclassic kits and I'm looking to add some variety to my collection, I'd CONSIDER trading for another kit send me pictures and info on what you have.

Because of the rare sizes the gig bags alone cost over $200, they all have functioning zippers and work perfectly.
Attached Thumbnails
Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-img_20141021_134357.jpg   Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-post_image1.jpg   Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-img_20141021_134453.jpg  
Old 5th November 2014
Here for the gear

Do you guys like C&C? This has some amazing sets

Reverb- C & C

https://reverb.com/featured/c-and-c-...reachgearslutz
Old 2nd January 2015
Studio needs dictate moving some gear!

Minty Dunnett 2N Stainless. 5.5x14, perfect condition. Includes an Ahead bag.

$425 + shipping
Attached Thumbnails
Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-2n.jpg  
Old 7th April 2015
Gear Nut

GMS SE Series 7x13 snare drum. dark cherry fade Lacquer

GMS SE 7x13 dark cherry fade Lacquer. Maple shell, demo unit

like new

269.00US

Shipping extra
Old 29th June 2015
Gear Head

Hey Guys,

I just posted the better part of my drum set collection on eBay.

In short, the selection represents the better part of the Austin era Fibes custom work shop produced...

• Fibes Crystalite (Vistalite) Acrylic Drum Set (Green) - 22" Kick

Drum Specific Stuff for SaleFibes Green Crystalite Drum Set 2002 Austin Era Vistalite Mint RARE | eBay

• Fibes Maple Drum Kit (Natural High Gloss Finish) - 24" Kick

Drum Specific Stuff for SaleFibes Maple Drum Set 2000 Austin Era Pick Your Own Snare RARE | eBay

• Fibes Maple Drum Kit (Emeral Green High Gloss) - 20" Kick

Drum Specific Stuff for SaleFibes Maple Drum Set 1999 Austin Era Emerald Green RARE | eBay

If you're interested, make an offer or contact me. I can do better with prices off the old "Bay" with their 10% fee considered.

Old 18th March 2016
Gear Maniac

I'm parting ways with my custom "Mlasko American Classic Drums" kit. Aaron Mlasko is a master custom drum builder (google him and check out his website), and built these for me a little over three years ago using NOS Keller maple shells with birdseye maple outer ply. Asking $1,500 for the shells.

If you're in the Seattle area, I've posted it on CL. If you're not but interested, message me and we can discuss shipping options.

Sizes are 9x13, 14x16, and 14x22. Tube lugs and classic hardware -- Vintage style bass drum rail consolette and cymbal mount with matching brackets on toms and bass drum, and vintage style bass drum spurs, claws, and T-rods. I also have a DW rail mount that I'll give you if you want to use it instead.

IMHO, $1,500 is a steal considering the hardware alone (lugs, mounts, etc.) costs around $1k to buy. So taking that into account, you're really only spending $500 for these shells.

It has only gigged at a couple of local shows (no heavy gigging), and has spent almost all it's life in the room seen in the pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-img_2569.jpg   Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-dscn6995.jpg   Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-img_2564.jpg   Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-img_2571.jpg   Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-img_2565.jpg  

Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-img_2570.jpg   Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-img_2565.jpg   Drum Specific Stuff for Sale-img_2567.jpg  

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search