The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Kick ass online session drummers
Old 28th February 2020
Lives for gear

Vincent Fossett, Jr. and I have been working out of my spot, Kronos Recording, a little bit this year.

You can hit Vince up on Instagram. Hit me up through the (outdates, sorry) studio web page.

Old 12th April 2020
Gear Addict
Bumping this thread for recommendations of the best online pro session drummers in 2020 (genre is Alt Rock/Pop). Looking for a drummer that is not only a top notch player but can also record pro sounding drums. Thanks!
Old 12th April 2020
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainj View Post
Bumping this thread for recommendations of the best online pro session drummers in 2020 (genre is Alt Rock/Pop). Looking for a drummer that is not only a top notch player but can also record pro sounding drums. Thanks!
Jerry Roe is in Nashville and aside from playing on everybody's #1s plays rock and punk like nobody's business.

Depending on where your music falls in the alt/pop genre I've got a few more recs too.
Old 12th April 2020
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by hw2nw View Post
Jerry Roe is in Nashville and aside from playing on everybody's #1s plays rock and punk like nobody's business.

Depending on where your music falls in the alt/pop genre I've got a few more recs too.
Thanks for the suggestion - will check him out!
Old 13th April 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainj View Post
Also can contact Marco Giovino.
Does lots of eSession work.
Recorded and toured extensively with
Robert Plant and many others.
https://www.marcogiovino.com/
Keeps a set up, and miced. gl
Old 13th April 2020
Lives for gear

Damn, Marco is fantastic. It's amazing any of us in Mass can get any work when someone that good is around.

For what it's worth, I also do drum tracks and other production services that I'd think most here also do. If someone's interested, they can PM me.
Old 7th August 2020
Here for the gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Caffrey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by triode View Post
Brushes and Beaters are the speciality here - often one of each but whatever works including the odd stick
I work as an engineer at the studio where I'll mix your drum tracks too.

outoftheboxdrums

I love that giant mallet and the varied use of what part hits the drums and cymbals.

Mallets on cymbals and toms always sound amazing.
Much belated thanks

By the way I've now moved my drumming site to: www.outoftheboxsounds.com
(and expanded it to mixing too)
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear