The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Kick ass online session drummers
Old 6th October 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlange View Post
Chris Brush has a new website with extensive info on his online session drumming here in Nashville - check it out!

Chris Brush Drums - Online Session Drummer
Good idea about the free downloadable multitrack sample drums to showcase your offer...
Old 1st January 2016
Hello all fellow musicians!

Just thought some of you might be interested in our online recording service.We started in april 2014. and succesfully collaborated and helped many songwriters/singers/musicians from all over the world to get great sounding drum tracks for their songs.Please,feel free when you get a chance to visit our dedicated website for online drum recording/online session drummer services at:

www.topdrumtracks.com

Our promo video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ym1DGb4LIg

Soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/top-drum-trac...my-latest-work

We'll be glad to see you there and work with you on your music!

Thanks,
Top Drum Tracks Studio
Old 20th February 2016
Here for the gear

Vintage 8068 Neve Console @ MattLaugdrums.com

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!
Thank you to all that have either requested a session fee or hired me to perform on your music in 2015! There are a lot of great players on this thread that offer similar services. I am very grateful that some of you gave me the opportunity to provide you with drum tracks for your music!

I wanted to let everybody know that my engineer Tom Weir has recently upgraded his vast list of vintage recording equipment at Studio City Sound with the addition of this AMAZING SOUNDING VINTAGE 8068 NEVE CONSOLE!

Please visit THE LAUG BLOG to read more and to learn how to book me for your next recording project.

Thanks for reading!!!!

Matt Laug
MATT LAUG Official Site | LIVE ONLINE DRUM TRACKS | SESSION DRUMMER
Attached Thumbnails
Kick ass online session drummers-matt-neve.jpg  
Old 7th April 2016
Gear Guru
Chris Brush (great name), sounds pretty good and is the rate I'm looking for. I need a groove that's better than a drum machine, want to add energy to a track without overpowering anything. I'd love to do locally but more like $300- for a guy in a studio. Anyone worked with Chris?
Old 2nd May 2016
Here for the gear

I recently hired Matt Laug for his professional drumming services for one of my songs and the results exceeded my expectations! With exceptional groove and feel, awesome attitude, and a great communicator, Matt is definitely a top notch drummer. We discussed all the details as thoroughly - from interpreting the feel of the song to getting the sound that I was after, the entire process was smooth, quick, and painless. Since this is was done online, he is partnered up with Tom Weir to bring that in-studio tracking experience as close as possible via live streaming his performance. The final result was of amazing quality and I will definitely be hitting up Matt again at some point in the future. Thanks Matt!!
Old 2nd May 2016
Gear Guru
I just used Chris Brush and he was phenomenal! It was a soundtrack so needed atmosphere and he made it huge. He ran it thru a Langevin console and his mics are amazing. Total professional and very nice guy. Money well spent and figure you're getting a top Nashville session guy for your track. He got the tune and the vibe. Gave me variations that were all great. Hard to pick one which is a great problem to have. One thing I look for is musicality. He got the song and contributed a lot to it! Goes far beyond technical brilliance.
Old 2nd May 2016
Here for the gear

Thank you!!!

Thank you Raz1289!!!! I really enjoyed your song! (I kept singing the chorus in my head days after the session was over!) Thank you for the very kind words too! Looking forward to working with you again!

Matt Laug
Old 2nd May 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Laug View Post
Thank you Raz1289!!!! I really enjoyed your song! (I kept singing the chorus in my head days after the session was over!) Thank you for the very kind words too! Looking forward to working with you again!

Matt Laug
Hahaha! I saw the title of this thread and was about to post a link to Matt Laug's site... But Matt, you beat me too it!

Old 2nd May 2016
Gear Maniac

Whats an online session drummer? Is that an app? Call the drummer you want and set up a session in a kickass studio with him. Send the session. Recieve the recordings. Go on. Done
Old 2nd May 2016
Gear Guru
Quote:
Originally Posted by d2 d3 e6 View Post
Whats an online session drummer? Is that an app? Call the drummer you want and set up a session in a kickass studio with him. Send the session. Recieve the recordings. Go on. Done
No, Chris is a drummer you can contact on-line thru his site. Send him tracks and he sends you tracks. His selection of mics and styles is incredible and the dimension and understanding he brings to a project, are phenomenal. Very affordable also. Drums mixed themselves and were mic'ed from 14 different positions.
Old 3rd May 2016
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etch-A-Sketch View Post
Hahaha! I saw the title of this thread and was about to post a link to Matt Laug's site... But Matt, you beat me too it!

Too funny!!!
Thank you for thinking of me Derek!!! Hope to see you soon!!!

Matt Laug
Old 3rd December 2016
Here for the gear
Remote Sessions Available - Credits include Scott Weiland / Zella Day / Emblem3 etc.

Hey all,

My name is Mike Aveanim. Im a professional studio drummer based in Los Angeles and have a fully equipped multi track Remote Drum tracking studio. Some of you may have seen me in the Pro Tools Campaigns

Some of my credits include:
Scott Weiland (Stone Temple Pilots), Zella Day, Emblem3, Reece Mastin, The McClymonts, Avid Pro Tools, Hi Finesse Music, VH1, MTV, Discovery Channel, National Geographic, CMT and many more.

Im capable of recording any style. I have a HUGE selection of Drums, Cymbals, Mic, Pres and outboard gear. I saw some people here questioning how exactly this works. They way I do it is:

1) You send in your session or stereo mp3s etc.
2) Ill record several multi track takes of drums and percussion
3) Ill then send you back the individual audio files, or, if youre using Pro Tools, I can just send you back the session.

You can view all my gear and everyhting on my website Mike Avenaim - Session Drummer

Please feel free to contact me through my website, I'd love to work on your music. Thanks very much - I've attached a little RAW sample of audio from my studio here:

Old 3rd December 2016
Lives for gear

Sounds good, mate! :D
Old 3rd December 2016
Lives for gear

I also offer online session drumming services. I've been playing for 29 years (despite being a meagre 33 years of age) and I play a variety of styles having done loads of work here in Ireland and the UK for a wide range of artists. My work as a drummer and as an audio engineer has appeared on television, national and regional radio and I have experience doing sessions directly for major record labels.

Here's a short reel featuring clips of an 'example' session I did a while back. I tried to emulate the sounds of several well known drum tracks and I think it turned out really well. Even Stevie Wonder's drummer Mr Stanley Randolph got in touch to say how much he loved my superstition cover! No drum samples were used in any of these examples by the way.

Check it out and check out my website at Eatsleepdrums - Online session drumming service for further information and media and drop me a message about anything drums/recording related and I'll be happy to chat.

Cheers, Mark.

Old 4th December 2016
Here for the gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianFernandez View Post
Sounds good, mate! :D
Thank you!
Old 21st December 2016
Hi all,

Been a while since I posted here- I've done some upgrades to my studio and website recently and wanted to get back on people's radars should you find yourself in need of drum tracks. My rates are affordable and I can turn tracks around quickly. You can find out more about me on my site here:

Drum Tracks — Nate Barnes

Here are some examples of my work:

Old 21st December 2016
Gear Guru
BTW one thing I was impressed by with Chris, he has awesome mics and a vintage board. Worked wonderfully with a retro track.
Old 22nd March 2017
Here for the gear

I offer $50 per song Custom Drum Tracks. Very fast turnaround usually within a day or 2. Samples of some raw tracks that I did and my services can be found at
https://soundcloud.com/chad-meinders...ad-rage-take-2
www.facebook.com/chadmeindersdrumrecording
www.chadmeindersdrumrecordingservices.weebly.com
Old 22nd March 2017
Gear Guru
I also used Mark Donnelly (above), at eat sleep drums and he was wonderful. Great prices and service. Highly recommended
Old 22nd March 2017
Lives for gear

Bloody good, chap !
Old 23rd March 2017
Gear Nut

John is very good:
Online Drum Tracks Audio Clips
Old 23rd March 2017
Here for the gear
I've been working with Brandon Studio/Drum Tracks - Brandon Faulkner

Super easy guy to work with, really wants to nail the performance and tones. He'll work with you on mic placements, has a number of kits, snares. Normally takes my input, tries a few takes, makes adjustments then nails a couple of finals to choose from. 12 mins including room L/R and a Hall.
Old 8th May 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardis View Post
I also used Mark Donnelly (above), at eat sleep drums and he was wonderful. Great prices and service. Highly recommended
Thank you so much Ned, it was a pleasure playing on your songs! you're a wonderful writer.

Cheers, Mark.
Old 24th May 2017
Here for the gear

Hello! I'm a professional drummer that has been playing on stage all over the country and in tons of studios for 24+ years now. I have played every style of music and I have pro gear. I know that home studios are more popular than ever and in order to stay competitive, I've had to lower my rates, and now I offer affordable rates at only $50 per song Custom Drum Tracks. Very fast turnaround usually within a day or 2. If anyone needs High Quality Drum Tracks or know if anyone that needs Drums for a project please pm me or check out some samples of some raw tracks that I did and my services at
https://soundcloud.com/chad-meinders
www.facebook.com/chadmeindersdrumrecording
www.chadmeindersdrumrecordingservices.weebly.com
[email protected]
Old 25th May 2017
Gear Maniac

Made a new drum remix video, and a drums only version.

Hit me up for online drums.

Old 21st June 2019
Lives for gear

These posts go, uhm, pretty far back (to say the least) just wondering if anybody has any recent recommendations?

I'm doing something quite unusual (for me at least) and putting together a live-ish almost-karaoke version of a German punk/rock song that the owners of my house love and, being the resident musician/producer, they asked if I could help. It's not something I have any experience doing but they're lovely and they're putting out a load of food for everyone in the building for their little Summer garden-do and I thought I'd pitch in.

Problem is I can't program drums to save my life and I'm not going to run an entire session for, well, it's not actually even the whole song, it's two verses and two chorus and fade out from the M8. (Admittedly it's a pretty complicated M8 for non-singers!)

Any suggestions for someone with a set up at the ready that is quick and budget-friendly?

Cheers!

R.

P.S. I have written to two of our own GS'ers but haven't heard back just yet.
Old 29th June 2019
Gear Addict
I'm ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Betsey View Post
These posts go, uhm, pretty far back (to say the least) just wondering if anybody has any recent recommendations?

I'm doing something quite unusual (for me at least) and putting together a live-ish almost-karaoke version of a German punk/rock song that the owners of my house love and, being the resident musician/producer, they asked if I could help. It's not something I have any experience doing but they're lovely and they're putting out a load of food for everyone in the building for their little Summer garden-do and I thought I'd pitch in.

Problem is I can't program drums to save my life and I'm not going to run an entire session for, well, it's not actually even the whole song, it's two verses and two chorus and fade out from the M8. (Admittedly it's a pretty complicated M8 for non-singers!)

Any suggestions for someone with a set up at the ready that is quick and budget-friendly?

Cheers!

R.

P.S. I have written to two of our own GS'ers but haven't heard back just yet.
I'm Ready at all times!!! [email protected]
Old 2 weeks ago
There are some excellent session drummers (also bassists, keyboard players, mix/mastering guys, etc.) on fiverr.com

Not all...but some are really talented with good rooms/equipment.

I hired 4 guys for a song I'm working on. All were good. It was fun just auditioning them. I then sent two versions to 2 bassists and said to choose the one that makes them feel most like jamming to play to. They both chose the same...I'm stoked on the track.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search