The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
.TCI Snare Drum Multisamples
Old 6th January 2018
Gear Head

.TCI Snare Drum Multisamples

Hey all, hopefully this is the right place for this, apologies if not.

Over the last few years I’ve been collecting multisamples of the best sounding drums I have recorded. I’ve decided to put them all together as sample packs and release them over the next few months. These drums have all been recorded in multiple tunings and are delivered without any processing as a blank canvas for the engineer. The first set that I am releasing are all snares:

LUDWIG Supraphonic 402 14x6.5
Pearl Free Floating 14x6.5
Pearl Sensitone 14x5
Pearl Chad Smith 14x5
Pearl Modern Utility 12x7

For the first week, I am giving anyone on Gearslutz a 20% discount on all the packs, including the complete bundle, which is already a 20% discount on buying individual drums. With the discount, each drum is now £2.00GBP ($2.70ish at time of writing) or £8.00 for a bundle of 5 snares ($10.85ish). These snares are all delivered in .TCI Trigger format. All drums can be heard on the Sellfy page before purchase.

Use the discount code SLUTZ20 to use this discount.

NAStudios - Sellfy.com

Any questions or comments please let me know, feedback is always appreciated. I’m really looking forward to recording some more

Last edited by smokescreensam; 6th January 2018 at 10:08 PM.. Reason: Web address
Old 8th January 2018
Gear Head

All sample packs now contain raw AIF files with the download. The discount code 'SLUTZ20' still applies despite some previous issues.
I've had some great feedback from these and people really seem to be enjoying them, I'd love to hear what more people think. I'll be updating these with some more sounds very soon.

Thanks
Old 22nd January 2019
Gear Head

Hey mate - link doesn't work, interested to hear your work though.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search