The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Analog Paraphonic Synthesizer FEATURES -Unique Reverb Effect by Crazy Tube Circuits (as found on Splash Mk3) -2 x VCO with separate glide controls -Dual State Variable 24 or 12dB / oct Filter -Triangle wave LFO -Triple Unique Envelope Generator (can be used as an LFO) -Unique Routing control (allows open architecture) -15 patches for an astonishing Modular experience: -CV Outputs: VCO2 direct wave out with attenuation control, -Envelope 1 , Envelope 2 (with attenuation), Modulation Wheel, Gate, Midi to CV -CV Inputs: Osc1 Frequency, Osc2 Frequency, VCF Cut off (for both filters),VCF Cut off (post for the 2nd filter), VCO1 PW, Gate, CV, VCA

Discussions

*NEW* Dreadbox NYX Paraphonic Synth!!

An absolute must-have! The brand new Dreadbox Nyx is simply inspirational! Dual Filter Routing for VCO plus VCF and Modulation Soon video with this beauty. The reverb is so vintage and nice that makes us love this unique synth even more. A big ACE to you Dreadbox AVAILABLE MID JANUARY Specs: Analog Paraphonic Synthesizer Unique Reverb Effect by Crazy Tube Circuits (as...

View Post

Behringer Mini model D? A good idea?

...Of this is a prototype so that may change. But as of now this doesn't match even what the Nyx or Erebus delivers. Not to mention a Mother32.

View Post

Dreadbox Erebus 3

I’ve scanned this thread and maybe I’ve missed this. I have a Nyx and I’m wondering, sonically speaking, between the Erebus V2 or V3, which would be best to get. I thought I read once that the V2 or V3 was sonically closer to the Nyx than the other. Now I can’t find the...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides