The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

d:dicate 4003 Omnidirectional Microphone, 130 V

DPA Microphones d:dicate 4003 Omnidirectional Microphone, 130 V
0 Own It
0 Used It
0 Want It
0 Watch It

Description

The d:dicate 4003 Omnidirectional Microphone, 130 V is acoustically identical with the studio standard d:dicate 4006 Omnidirectional Microphone, but differs in the powering system. An omnidirectional high-voltage (130 V) condenser microphone with extremely linear frequency response and extended low frequency handling capability (-2 dB at 10 Hz). Its high sensitivity and low noise-floor makes the microphone the perfect choice for all professional recordings. The hi-voltage system enables the mic to handle approximately 10 dB higher SPL than the d:dicate 4006 Omnidirectional Microphone. The impressive dynamic range of the mic, together with the wide range of acoustic pressure equalizers and protection grids puts the top-tier of studio quality microphones.The d:dicate 4003 Omnidirectional Microphone, 130 V is acoustically identical with the studio standard d:dicate 4006 Omnidirectional Microphone, but differs in the powering system. An omnidirectional high-voltage (130 V) condenser microphone with extremely linear frequency response and extended low frequency handling capability (-2 dB at 10 Hz). Its high sensitivity and low noise-floor makes the microphone the perfect choice for all professional recordings. The hi-voltage system enables the mic to handle approximately 10 dB higher SPL than the d:dicate 4006 Omnidirectional Microphone. The impressive dynamic range of the mic, together with the wide range of acoustic pressure equalizers and protection grids puts the top-tier of studio quality microphones.The d:dicate 4003 Omnidirectional Microphone, 130 V is acoustically identical with the studio standard d:dicate 4006 Omnidirectional Microphone, but differs in the powering system. An omnidirectional high-voltage (130 V) condenser microphone with extremely linear frequency response and extended low frequency handling capability (-2 dB at 10 Hz). Its high sensitivity and low noise-floor makes the microphone the perfect choice for all professional recordings. The hi-voltage system enables the mic to handle approximately 10 dB higher SPL than the d:dicate 4006 Omnidirectional Microphone. The impressive dynamic range of the mic, together with the wide range of acoustic pressure equalizers and protection grids puts the top-tier of studio quality microphones.

Discussions

Rickenbacker 4003-will it make a difference?

...mid series basses. Will it make a difference in my sound if I go to a high end Rickenbacker 4003 bass guitar? cheers

View Post

Duck Feeling - Like Athena, She Says

...I played the following instruments on the record: Sequential Prophet 6, Mellotron M4000D, Roland TR-8, Rickenbacker 330, Vox AC15, Rickenbacker 4003 and lots of effects. If anybody wants to know more about the gear, I'd be happy to answer any questions. Here is the complete record streaming on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/duck-feeling/sets/duck-feeling-like-athena-she Here is the music video for the...

View Post

B&K to DPA - what you probably don't know.

Do you happen to know which of the B&K capsules is used in the 4006 (which is still the B&K capsule in the DPA version to this day, as I understand)? I can see there are only a few possible candidates from their catalog and older catalog going back to the 1960s. Would be interested...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?