The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Digital Music Business Showcase
Old 30th November 2007
Gear Head

Exclamation Digital Music Business Showcase

Hi all,

I'm writing to tell all budding digital music entrepreneurs AND existing companies with new ideas to submit to the Music Ally / MidemNet New Business Showcase.

Six submissions will be chosen and invited to present at MidemNet in France next year; to a crowd consisiting of all the key players in the digital music world. Tickets into Midem will be included (1000 Euros) as will one night accomodation.

I see that CD Baby and Tunecore have a presence here and it's companies like this that define the new approach the industry has been forced to take.. innovative and fresh - so if you have a new business idea or even an established company with new innovations on the horizon then please submit.

If anyone would like to know more they can email through the Music Ally site, or (within reason) I can answer some questions here.

Thanks for your time everyone.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search