The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
For Derek
Old 23rd November 2007
Lives for gear

For Derek

Hello Derek

i have produced, and own rights to a number of albums by (ethnic?) indian musicians... never published / made available to the public for various reasons.

i have visited your site several times and would have already taken the plunge, but for one reason. Making sure that the CDs are in stock, and continually shipping CDs from here (india) will be totally cost prohibitive... do you think that you could possibly offer us the additional service of CD duplication (in batches of 50 or less), while, of course, charging a premium for the same?

and just to make it clear... i make these rather niche recordings as a humble effort to help catalogue our fading culture... i do not expect to make money off them, just want to put them out so people will have some chance to hear them...

thanks,

jai shankar.
Old 23rd November 2007
Founder, CEO, President - Tunecore

Digital

I know this question is for Derik as TuneCore does not (currently) offer physical pick, pack and ship for CDs.

But I did want to suggest that you make your music available for sale via digital stores as well. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the existing fan base for the genre of music you create

Jeff Price
TuneCore
TuneCorner
Old 24th November 2007
Founder CD Baby

Smile manufacturing short-runs

hi Jai -

Definitely. We're working on that, for the very reason you named.

I'll announce it loudly, when ready.
Loading mentioned products ...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search