The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Read first before posting questions in this special Q & A forum
Old 14th November 2007
Gearslutz.com admin

Read first before posting in this special Q & A forum

RULES FOR THIS FORUM Unlike the regular 'open' forums this forum will be a 'moderated forum' that is run in a mostly Q & A format. All posts & threads made in this forum will be held back until cleared for publication by this sites admin.

Threads or posts made in this forum may be subject to editing - in the interest of conciseness.

Repeat questions - Will not get published. please first check to see if any of the existing questions relate to yours - if so, you are politely asked to read those answers first and then perhaps add a post to that thread with any closely related additional questions.

Threads that are not questions to our guests - Might not get published

Please note:
Even if the questions and discussion topics are good, they may not get published right away. The special guests will be dealing with a few questions at a time and you question may be held back for publication in a few days time. So please be patient!

DO NOT send pestering PM's or emails asking "Where is my question?' , "Why haven't you published my question?" or "where is my answer?" to this sites admin. If you do you risk a temporary suspension from this Q&A forum.

Many thanks,

Jules
Gearslutz.com admin
Old 27th November 2007
Gearslutz.com admin

Rules update - this forum has opened up to be more of a discussion forum than a strict Q & A format.

Its still has moderated posts, so these must be cleared first.

Loading mentioned products ...
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search