The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

DMGAudio TrackComp

Hi all, It's been an intense period of work, and we are now very pleased to present TrackComp - 5 compressors in one, mostly analogue, for all your compression needs :) https://dmgaudio.com/trackcomp Let us know what you think! As usual, big discounts for owners of existing products, and there's 10% off for the first 30 days. Dave and Krzys.

View Post

Lets do it: The Ultimate Plugin Analysis Thread

I would take that with a huge grain of salt though. Dave is known to disregard quite a few things when it comes to analogue emulations (in the past, when working for Sonalksis) not sure at what detail level he is now modeling things but in the old days he was adamant that it's enough...

View Post

Lets do it: The Ultimate Plugin Analysis Thread

...with digital tools. I don't believe his views were that there is no audible difference. Anyway, what do you think of Trackcomp? I think that is more interesting than guessing what it might sound like and what might have been optimised than guess work based on the perception of someone's views a decade ago. I am...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

DMG Audio’s TrackComp compressor is actually five compressors in one, with its processors “spanning the history of pro audio”. That means lots of sonic options, from filthy and distorted to invisible and clean, with tube, opto, FET, transistor and VCA models all being represented. Specifically, you get the DMG digital compressor, E-channel British console channel compressor, G-bus British console bus compressor, 76D Revision D FET compressor, and the 2A 1960s valve and opto compressor.