The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Featuring full loudness metering and DMGAudio's state of the art algorithms this is not your traditional dynamics processor. Limitless implements multi-band dual-stage processing that intelligently separates dynamics and transients, and generates the smoothest possible gain reduction curves.

Discussions

New DMG Audio Limiter - Limitless!

I am using DMG Limitless in a mastering job right now and it really makes a big difference to the perceived depth and openness of the signal compared to my other limiters. It brings the music forward where other processors often tend to push it back and that is the thing I notice most...

View Post

DMG Limitless

...mostly use the Fabfilter when I need to use a limiter. It's just so simple and sounds great. Does the DMG Limitless have a simple mode so I don't have to fiddle with all the bands? Not presets per-say but just a set and forget it mode. Multiband compression depresses me enough, I don't...

View Post

Fuse Audio Labs releases the VCL-864U Vintage Tube Limiter/Compressor

...fuseaudiolabs's effort here whatsoever. It is good, and very good pricewise. In my case with MJUC and an investment in DMG Limitless, as well as many others, really wish I could justify it. These days are extremely competitive in this plugin world. Make us a plugin that truly captures an analog audio chain, not 50%,...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?