The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Compassion is a fully-featured dynamics processor, ready for any dynamic processing on any signal. Behind the UI lies perhaps the most flexible dynamics engine ever designed. Any channel, any task, Compassion is ready to enable you to get the job done. Overview:

• Unprecedented level of flexibility.
  • Multiple styles of dynamic processing available, with in-depth control.
  • Advanced mode for fine-tweaking, Main mode for fast usage.
  • Mods system for rapid configuration.
  • Zero latency (with lookaheads and oversampling disabled).
  • Low CPU usage.

Discussions

Best Software Compressor "The Great Debate"

For me it's DMG audio Compassion Cytomic The Glue Soundtoys Devil-Loc Deluxe If slate digital was not working on a triple compressor plugin I would of also bought the T-racks Fairchild 670 Slate FG-X compressor section is also very good but too buggy to use on a mix.

View Post

Major Compressor Plugin From Empirical Labs - AROUSOR

You might not be aware of this Dave but DMG Compassion has had all these features and more (including the equivalent of attack mod) for at least half a decade now. Don't get me wrong, Arousor is a great compressor plugin but many of the features you seem to think are original have already been...

View Post

DMGAudio Multiplicity

Damn, nice... So I have DMG Compassion. Is there anything DMG Compassion can do that this can't. I'd love to replace Compassion with this UI

View Post