The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Novation Nova Desktop
Old 19th August 2019
Here for the gear
Novation Nova Desktop

The Nova Desktop should get an update/mod package to shove its circuitry off edge.Is it possible to expand the the voices or add a kind of panning subsection for the sequencer , something tells me if this was an accomplishable feat it'd be done already.I'm no rocket scientist but I can't fix a light-switch if dear life was dependent of me to do so , otherwise I'd mod the synth myself (again... If possible).there's an existence of some form of PSU modding for the power supply so it won't power off out of nowhere (common issue for the Nova Desktop) but it seems as if it is some sorta myth with no evidence surfing on the web , at least that I've seen , but this is the only kind of modding I've heard of for the the Nova Desktop.

Also would love to hear of some mods that may be possible just to fantasize about this sexy purple scum such as an upgraded FM area , a 3rd or even 4th subsection of LFOs , arpeggiator-to-FX (FX parameters to step sequencer link) etc.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search