The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Extreme Isolation, Closed-back Dynamic Headphones

Discussions

$60 budget for good tracking headphones

...bump translate much better to the real world. Also, if these are for tracking, you should really consider the Direct Sound EX-29's. Direct Sound Extreme Isolation Headphones They sound amazingly well, and the isolation is great. They keep headphone bleed out of the singer's mic. They protect the guitar player's hearing when he's standing next to a...

View Post

Second Opinion On Studio Equipment?

...R15,901 - sE Electronics Voodoo VR1 – R6,129 Total: R221,679 Headphones: - 10x Vic Firth Isolation Headphones – R7,652 - 2x Direct Sound EX-29 – 6,978 Total: R14,630 Studio Monitors: - 2x Barefoot MicroMain27 (near-field) – R161,245 - 2x Dynaudio BM15a (reference) – R49,980 - 2x Barefoot MiniMain12 (far-field) – R 338,291 Total: R549,516 Headphone Distribution: - Hearback system (with 8 consoles) - R44,280 Cables: - 20x Mogami Silver XLR...

View Post

Best Headphones (under $200)

I really enjoy my Direct Sound EX-29 pair -the original ones in black. Really great for rehearsals or tracking in a room with drums. Can't wait to take these on a plane to see if they can isolate my ears from crying babies on nonstop flights :lol: . They can get hot 'n' schwetty,...

View Post

Video Guides