The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

2-part Vocal Harmony Pedal with Onboard Vocal Effects, Phrase Looper, Phrase Repeater, Feedback Suppression, and Guitar Tuner

Discussions

“Underground dance music – it’s amateur.” Ingrosso

You are in wrong thread. This not about pop EDM made by ITB kids. This is about Underground music. It has nothing to do with recording vocals or creating chord progressions. I personally have been skipping vocal tracks since 1991. The main attraction in electronic music for me was that it had no vocals. You could...

View Post

Soundcraft Signature MTK's status

...so much that I decided to further support Harman for their offering of the Signature Series by purchasing a DigiTech Vocalist Live Pro Vocal-Harmony Rack-mount Processor. It should be here tomorrow! freshflowe

View Post

Hands-on multieffects processor. Am i asking 2much?

...I may be asking too much. But is it so far from TC-helicon Play Electric, Line 6 Pod HD500X, DigiTech Vocalist Live Harmony and so on? Let it be something before $500, used or new doesn't matter. Thank you for your attention! Would be glad to hear your thoughts.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?