The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Pristine AD and DA converter with superb sonic quality, versatile I/O structure and IP Audio via Layer 3 Ethernet. AX32 follows the track of the AX24 with an enhanced performance in terms the sonic quality of the AD and DA convertion, up-to 48 analogue audio channels and a flexible digital signal interface, routing and distribution structure. A total of 8 card slots are available in the chassis frame. 6 slots can be used for analogue cards each with 8 channels giving a total of 48 AD/DA input and outputs.

Discussions

DAD AX32 what we should expect?

A friend of mine got that new DAD AX32 ( digital audio Denmark) to record an orchestra..i just got shocked about how powerful seems that rack unit, giving you so much as a converters & preamps as so much flexibility to on location recordings and so on.. i just wonder about its sound quality...

View Post

Which Is More Detailed: Prism ADA-8XR vs Horus Merging DAC?

...simple. I don't like the sound of it and it isn't accurate either. I have demoed the Antelope Eclipse, the DAD AX32, Forssell MADA-2 and I owned the Lavry Gold, Lavry Blue, Burl B2 Bomber and Mothership, Prism AD-2/DA-2, Prism Orpheus and many other convertors. Did albums with them...used them for years. If that's...

View Post

Atmos HT Renderer 3.0.2 23.976 Issue

Glad you got this solved. I believe that Brainstorm makes a clock with multiple outputs that will generate multiple video references and word clock that is referenced to that video sync. Randall

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?