The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

DiGiGrid IOX is the perfect high-count I/O interface for your studio's performance/recording room. This advanced audio interface features 12 mic/line inputs with broadcast/studio-quality preamps and 6 line outputs. The IOX delivers high-resolution monitoring in the studio and the control room alike, with four headphone outputs allowing independent mixes for each musician. With your IOX and a dedicated SoundGrid DSP server, you can run up to hundreds of SoundGrid-compatible Waves and third-party plugins, all fully integrated within your DAW of choice. Use a single Ethernet cable to plug the IOX into your SoundGrid network, and you will instantly tap into a world of real-time tracking, mixing and monitoring, with incredibly low latency of only 0.8 milliseconds.

• 12 mic/line inputs with broadcast/studio-quality preamps
  • ASIO- and Core Audio-compliant audio I/O6 line outputs, 4 headphone outputs
  • Connects via a single Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/Cat 6)
  • Quick-view front panel metering
  • High-definition 192 kHz ADC conversion

Discussions

Waves eMotion LV1 Mixer released

So what stagerack/box can be used independently without using the host console surface? except DigiGrid IOX Have you test it with LINK (DGLink) Stagebox? DgLinkâ„¢ | Digital audio distribution systems I'm planning to bring my own console for next tour. LV1 looks really promising and hopefully can fit my budget.

View Post

Waves Audio Now Shipping the eMotion LV1 Live Mixer

...digital industry standards into it, Dante, no? Integrated MADI (ok, no road-ready server yet)? 5) 8 groups? 6) Price? C'mon, guys... DiGiGrid IOX x 3 (2640 x 3) = 7920 usd, Extreme Server - 2490$, LV1 - 1149$ for 64ch version (software versions, are you serious?), DELL S2240T touchscreens x 2 (350 x 2) =...

View Post

Best Audio Interface for Soundgrid /DigiGrid IOX

Digico packaged their "D" pres and best converter chips in the Digigrid IOX and IOS units. They are sonically the best I have worked with in my 50 years of studio work. The extent to which the Server One CPU load mgt. and LV1 mixer soft wear contribute to the over all sound...

View Post