The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

Denon's AH-D2000 High-Performance Headphones offer two signature sound-enhancing technologies. First is the latest microfiber diaphragm technology. Microfiber's smaller size results in a denser diaphragmatic material which increases transmission rates for better sound and higher detail, affording maximum presence of acoustic sounds with low distortion. In addition, a special acoustic optimizer adjusts sound pressure balance on both sides of the diaphragm to deliver dynamic bass sound. The AH-D2000 includes a lightweight magnesium frame for maximum comfort during extended listening sessions, as well as aluminum connector covers, gold-plated connectors, and high-purity OFC cables.

Discussions

Best mixing headphones!

'tweren't completely my experience, as you know. Although I agree with your assessment of the the 701, I prefer the Denon AH-D2000. https://www.gearslutz.com/board/high-end/492477-best-headphone-use-mixing-substitute-non-high-end-monitors-4.html#post5571869

View Post

A headphone comparison method (prototype audio clips of closed headphones included)

...are some audio clips of these headphones: - AKG K271 mkII - Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro (80 Ohm) - Beyerdynamic DT 1350 - Denon AH-D2000 - KRK KNS-6400 - Sennheiser HD 280 Pro - Shure SRH-940 But first, I wanted to bring up the problems/advantages of using this technique. My main reason why I make this thread is not to draw conclusions...

View Post

How to EQ

The best "affordable" cans that I know of are the Denon AH-D2000 available only used for around $200. Full range means that it has sounds through the entire frequency range from low bass through highs. Most relatively full arrangements will cover that ground. Any DAW will include an EQ plugin that will do what I...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?