The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Control 24: Preamps not working and Peak leds are lit at all times

...available. I really need some help to try to sort this out on my own. PS: If I disconnect TB6 or TB7 (connections for the mic preamps sub-regulator board I believe) from the power supply the Peak leds come to normal (they are not lit anymore) but now there's excessive weird noise from the moment...

View Post

Product Description

DaviSound TB-7 "DaviStrip" Single Channel Multi-Processor The Long awaited "DaviStrip" now provides several of our most sought after audio tools in one convenient package for the serious amateur recordist, project studio owner or professional remote recording / broadcasting media. The "DaviStrip" Package includes ... The "Mic-All" Preamp Stage with Mic / Line-Instrument Switching Separate Rear Panel Line input with dedicated Front Panel MIX control The "Musi-Q" Four Band Equalizer with associated In/Out Switch and LO-CUT Filter Switch The FET Version of the "DaviSmart" Compressor with Release Select Switch, In/Out Switch and Gain Trim Optional Remote DC Power Supply / Battery Operation capability The TB-7 is supplied with three different knob styles for distinct visual indication of the three stages. Actual knob stylings may vary depending on availability or client special order preferance. The illustrator model shown is client special order cabinetry ... Purpleheart Faceplate, Wenge Top and Oak Cabinet The various stages are presented in logical order beginning with the preamp ... followed by the equalizer, and then the compressor / line driver stage with gain trim. The signal flow follows this same sequence as the panel layout.