The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Polyphony - 8 Voices; 2-part multitimbral Oscillators - 96 preset waveforms + 32 user waveforms LFO - Two, each with own envelope generator Filter - Curtis analog (digitally controlled) 4-pole lowpass with its own envelope generators Envelopes - 5 stage amp, filter and mix envelopes Keyboard - 61 keys (velocity / aftertouch) Memory - 100 patches Effects - twin chorus, stereo effects panning of individual oscillators/individual voices Arpeggiator - user can define note order by playing. Control - MIDI

Discussions

Sequential Prophet X

...the Sequential name for this. To me, this is one of the biggest reasons I think this is to the Prophet VS, what the Prophet 6 is to the Prophet 5.

View Post

Moog One

...now sitting at the center of my studio next to a CS80, a P5 rev 2, Memorymoog, Model D Musonics, Prophet VS, Sunsyn, Synthi A, Oberheim TVS, Buchla 200 etc.. and it is holding its own against all these fine synths that I have bought and kept over two decades. It is easy for people...

View Post

Blofeld Editor/Librarian in 2018

...sign back in. I don’t care. Actually I make presets myself, but making Wavetables is what I’m hunting for. I’ve got Prophet VS and Waldorfs on my Solaris and kind of bored with them. I am listening to your presets and I like them, especially without all the built in FX. I route 3 x Strymons I automate...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?