The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Dato DUO combines a synthesizer and sequencer into one fun electronic instrument that is aimed at children and adults alike. It doesn't matter whether you already know how to play an instrument; anyone can create their own sounds and melodies on the Dato DUO. And while most instruments are designed to be played alone, we designed the DUO to be playable by two!

Discussions

New Apollo Twin MkII Desktop Audio Interface for Mac and Windows Systems Now Shipping

...should not have been released the first time around. I would have hoped that they'd ditched it and sold the DUO and QUAD at the old price points. And still only one headphone output. They are either too cheap to implement it or they don't understand the scenarios in which these kind of products are...

View Post

Universal Audio Releases Empirical LabsĀ® EL8 Distressor Compressor Plug-In

...make it sound like it's ridiculous. A distressor cost $ 1349 (well, in Europe a whopping 1850 Euros), a UAD2 duo around $ 699 ? That makes this a 699+299 combo for 6 distressors! And you even get 'total recall' and some other plugins with it "for free".... It's all a matter of perspective. If...

View Post

Universal Audio Ships Arrow Desktop Audio Interface For Music Creators

...so then you get a satellite for mixing. This is not meant to be a mixing box but basically just a UAd tracker. I have a Twin and only purchase tracking plugins, personally. All of my mixing plugs are native, as I have a 6 core 4.2gHz processor and would never want to...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?