The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm really happy to post this. We've got our own subforum for Dancefloor Music Production finally. kfhkh Let's discuss...

Reptil
replies: 18 views: 673
DaCaVa 21st March 2020

with the release of the new Roland machines, it looks like everyone and Mr. Varaldo is in the mood to break out some acid. let's...

jbuonacc
replies: 2,933 views: 177,776
Sapro 19 hours ago

Hey all I am looking for synths defining the rave / techno scene. Examples of synths in songs that I really like are 2...

newspapers
replies: 32 views: 2,436
Wild Eye 1 day ago

Obviously just like anything it depends on where you go, but why is the overall opinion of trance going down the tubes as of...

JBVries
replies: 273 views: 26,039
Syn303 2 days ago

What would be your ideal hardware-based techno setup?

Nightmara
replies: 33 views: 1,863
Sapro 2 days ago

Hey all, I'm posing myself a writing challenge. I thought I'd ask for some production advice, welcome others to do the challenge...

KBSoundSmith
replies: 11 views: 317
KBSoundSmith 4 days ago

this place is a dead zone, previous conversations have stagnated and there's barely any new topics (not to mention how many...

jbuonacc
replies: 47 views: 1,943
jbuonacc 4 days ago

Hey guys and gals Just some questions about how to have more swing my drums as well as make my bass layers sound more like some...

Randomguyy
replies: 34 views: 2,937
IEC 1 week ago

good evening, I would like to buy some fast hardware components to create any sound without wasting time in live performance....

gexcube
replies: 9 views: 440
MPrinsen 1 week ago

I agree with the idea that you can never 'master' your own work, not in the truest sense. A master, I guess, must have involved...

radio_death_wish
replies: 8 views: 351
digital 1010 1 week ago

I have been meaning to ask this for awhile now, so decided to finally go ahead and do so, as it is killing me trying to find out...

Cantankerous
replies: 14 views: 257
NoVi 1 week ago

Our house is your house and your house is mine cooge After being kicked out of the acid thread, it was felt there was a space...

usedtohaveajuno
replies: 229 views: 11,644
Ja Man 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, im no pro at mixing, but i've got a question for anybody on here who produces electronic music (House, Piano House, deep...

Deanosaurus
replies: 5 views: 395
radio_death_wish 2 weeks ago

Hey all! Those of you who produce softer and more melodic techno, what kind of master bus chains do you usually use for glue,...

blueflake
replies: 17 views: 1,041
Methlab 2 weeks ago

Forgive me if I seem a little slow, but my brain is super analytical and I learn from concepts and ideas the best . The things I...

roc
replies: 94 views: 22,230
Seamus O' Bottle 3 weeks ago

I read an article the other week and I wanted to share a few interesting parts and maybe start a discussion about some possible...

devontodetroit
replies: 2 views: 317
ILL 3 weeks ago

Inspired by the French House thread, and with interest from several other people, here's a thread for all things Goa...

anigbrowl
replies: 1,066 views: 193,761
denstrow 3 weeks ago

Question: I just got Stylus RMX and to it's extremely easy create phat beats. Now I wonder, do dance music producers use it...

Mikkemikke
replies: 0 views: 139
Mikkemikke 4 weeks ago

We have the super talented Kieran Whitefield AKA Ansome as our Q&A guest from next friday, for a whole week. Go here: direct...

Reptil
replies: 1 views: 218
Reptil 4 weeks ago

Might have already been asked, but all I could find on here were questions about EQUIPMENT used to create Aphex or Squarepusher...

artist202
replies: 3 views: 743
SP80 27th April 2020

Hi All Newbie to the forum here and looking for some help recreating a particular synth sound I like in a track. It appears...

T.Bunts
replies: 0 views: 135
T.Bunts 27th April 2020

Hi all, Im thinking about getting either a Boss SX700 or the newer Boss VF1 for the purposes of using the RSS stereo...

Nick Birkby
replies: 0 views: 140
Nick Birkby 22nd April 2020

hello everyone, I work on ableton and I use some hardware ... I would like to ask and understand... I have seen several times...

fasiaux
replies: 4 views: 226
fasiaux 21st April 2020

I am looking for a new hardware reverbpedal for my synths. Now, I know its very subjective, to be more specific: I want a...

neoking
replies: 61 views: 4,754
Poumtschak 17th April 2020

Couldn't find a dedicated thread for the tips n tricks for producing dub anywhere, apart from one from 2005, so if I may be so...

fiddlestickz
replies: 747 views: 85,415
DaCaVa 16th April 2020

Hello all, in the spirit of the Acid showdown thread I thought I would start one for drum and bass. This could also be a good...

Sapro
replies: 160 views: 7,907
droppingdeuces 14th April 2020

Hello all, I'm new to the forum even though I've been lurking for years. Anyway I have a small and somewhat limited setup that...

wortzenberger
replies: 20 views: 424
Sapro 14th April 2020

Hey there, I use flstudio 20 and the mixer isn't working as I think it should! In my mind it was so simple, but I can't...

GH070
replies: 1 views: 193
MPrinsen 13th April 2020

Hi everyone, Does anybody know or have any idea how Derrick May used to record his tracks in the late 80s? He used a Fostex...

pot_noodle
replies: 3 views: 331
Sapro 9th April 2020

Okay Slutz!. let's talk Euro Dance from the 90s. (including all the closet Americans who love/d Eurodance)... I would like to...

CJ1973
replies: 134 views: 75,857
Kicksalot 3rd April 2020

I’m consistently wishing I could detune just the tail end of kick samples. I can hand automate the tail of every audio file in...

EastNashRocker
replies: 23 views: 436
Orville71 1st April 2020

Hello guys I was wondering how max cooper is managing to create so much organic rythms. Like this...

paxina_antem
replies: 1 views: 251
blueflake 23rd March 2020

Been making and performing music and putting out individual tracks for a while but this year I am determined to produce an...

Sapro
replies: 7 views: 581
Sapro 16th March 2020

Thomas Bangalter (one half of Daft Punk) contributed to the Riga OST with a tune called Riga (Take 5). With this he made one of...

Abovaabova
replies: 5 views: 562
arkos 15th March 2020

Dear all Good evening for everyone I would you like to advise me about the kick drum to make it short for avoiding clashing...

menakaram
replies: 17 views: 1,038
blueflake 12th March 2020

Hi everyone, I'm a programmer of ...Loops: an open source multi user step sequencer Web app. I'm looking for electronic...

solam.co jams
replies: 0 views: 292
solam.co jams 4th March 2020

As many will know, recently there's been a resurgence in 'Deep' House that borrows heavily from classic 90s house tracks. M1...

Rainball
replies: 404 views: 43,626
flsh333 3rd March 2020

I know it doesn't really matter where you start...as long at the track sounds good at the end. But if you start your mix in...

droppingdeuces
replies: 17 views: 862
Mantik 25th February 2020

I think this new track by Ken Ishii might just have the best sonics I've ever heard in any dance track ever:...

youngpadawan42
replies: 3 views: 845
rhythmtech 23rd February 2020

Hello clicking here and there , in "random" mode , snooping about the various setups, used in live..... between...

wavewalker
replies: 349 views: 25,298
psycho_monkey 22nd February 2020

No real purpose here, I just spend a lot of time everyday trying to reproduce synth sounds and this one got me kind of...

whoisriccardo
replies: 2 views: 479
Methlab 19th February 2020

This is basically a software vs budget hardware question. I'm using mostly jomox mbase 01 and/or E-mu SP 1200 with filter for...

out-of-bed
replies: 47 views: 17,339
Mantik 19th February 2020

nicely done kfhkh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSARy1yswiw

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 590
Reptil 18th February 2020

I think there is an important discussion to be had surrounding dynamic range in dance music. Today I had my own mp3 collection...

ZeusFaber
replies: 57 views: 3,313
thermal 16th February 2020

I’m working on a track that has an ideal bpm of 147-150. Arrangement/soundwise it would fit perfectly with Uplifting Trance...

Monsieur_R
replies: 3 views: 354
Benjaymun 15th February 2020

Here is a project I am involved with and want to share with you guys. A podcast about the history of Dutch electronic music,...

Tom H
replies: 14 views: 720
Tom H 14th February 2020

Absolutely desperate to figure out this technique or how this effect can be achieved. In this Marie Davidson remix John...

rquinn100
replies: 6 views: 398
monomer 11th February 2020

Hi all, Venturing more into mixing with focus on unique and quality arrangements, I'm wondering what are your current effect...

RestLes
replies: 12 views: 928
NawSon 8th February 2020

i remember listening to this maybe 10-15 years ago. and doing lots of x. good times. so i just wanted know if this genre still is...

mekanik
replies: 127 views: 6,530
Benjaymun 6th February 2020

There was a period of time from the late 60's/early 70's when psychedelic music had a number of bands (notably Pink Floyd) and...

Lune
replies: 145 views: 7,904
PsyKology 25th January 2020

I've been producing electronic music since I was 12 playing around with the old tried and true Korg er-1. Nowadays I have a...

Nleif
replies: 5 views: 498
denstrow 22nd January 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search