The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm really happy to post this. We've got our own subforum for Dancefloor Music Production finally. kfhkh Let's discuss...

Reptil
replies: 15 views: 273
Karloff70 2 hours ago

Hello all, in the spirit of the Acid showdown thread I thought I would start one for drum and bass. This could also be a good...

Sapro
replies: 141 views: 6,159
ohmicide 5 hours ago

Do you / would you ghost produce for s.o. else?

memristor
replies: 27 views: 410
Papanate 12 hours ago

I necro'd this old thread, but it got no love in the Too much gear/time...

lineofcontrol
replies: 171 views: 13,971
denstrow 13 hours ago

The classic song “I Put a Spell on You” by Screamin’ Jay Hawkins was supposed to be a ballad, but during a recording...

Bignatius
replies: 2 views: 165
hgigh 16 hours ago

Progressive House, as categorized on Beatport, Juno and other online music stores circa 2005-2011, was some of my favorite music...

JimmyLoops
replies: 9 views: 237
JimmyLoops 22 hours ago

Hi, In the next few days I'm going to buy a new synth, but with so much to choose from and with so many unknown synths I'm not...

mmoloch
replies: 44 views: 1,896
denstrow 23 hours ago

Hi all, Venturing more into mixing with focus on unique and quality arrangements, I'm wondering what are your current effect...

RestLes
replies: 2 views: 196
RestLes 1 day ago

I need convincing their non-ambient output is any good. Lyot i get, sort of. It's about the feel for me on that one. But...

DanRand
replies: 162 views: 11,155
jbuonacc 1 day ago

Hey all I am looking for synths defining the rave / techno scene. Examples of synths in songs that I really like are 2...

newspapers
replies: 23 views: 970
mutilatedlip 1 day ago

So.. I'm trying to sing live on melodic tech house (inspired by Jan Blomqvist) but I can't find out how to properly get your...

Ja Man
replies: 8 views: 302
Ja Man 1 day ago

Question: Do you think 90s electronic music sounds "****tier"/"better" than contemporary? I've been in the...

soundmodel
replies: 509 views: 15,899
NawSon 1 day ago

Hey Guys. I currently have a Roland TR-09, which I really enjoy. I was hoping for a 707/727 Boutique release, but I feel that...

Cantankerous
replies: 2 views: 211
Cantankerous 1 day ago

with the release of the new Roland machines, it looks like everyone and Mr. Varaldo is in the mood to break out some acid. let's...

jbuonacc
replies: 2,807 views: 167,327
vromr 2 days ago

I have an imac from 2011 and an apogee symphony 1. Lately have some real problems with overload on cpu and hd. Also latency has...

datafeist
replies: 4 views: 220
datafeist 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
Reptil 3 days ago

Been at this a couple years now and have slowly built up a decent pallet of plugins and also own the micro brute. Can anyone...

Mike4343
replies: 1 views: 206
Seamus O' Bottle 3 days ago

Genuine question from knackered old dad here, and not trying to prompt and old vs new tech argument. I just watched a Richie...

tedmanzie
replies: 105 views: 2,772
Vortifex 3 days ago

I know there are not many of you left, but if you're reading this and you produced dance and trance in the late 90's I'd love to...

StephenWiley
replies: 132 views: 41,429
Oompa 5 days ago

Long time lurker. First post. I make electronic dance music, 'club music'. When I make music I have a club in mind. I,...

DJ.Makosi
replies: 65 views: 2,259
loopdude 6 days ago

General question about the swedish guys Im trying to understand how thier tracks so heavy and are still anthems in the scene...

Osomeone1
replies: 3 views: 258
Osomeone1 6 days ago

I've always liked the sound of the TB 303 since I first heard it back in about ´87. About 6 months ago I bought a TB3 and was...

Analog8
replies: 237 views: 28,378
vromr 1 week ago

not a ting

Nightmara
replies: 1 views: 206
Nightmara 1 week ago

I think there is an important discussion to be had surrounding dynamic range in dance music. Today I had my own mp3 collection...

ZeusFaber
replies: 50 views: 1,820
beatflux 1 week ago

Hello clicking here and there , in "random" mode , snooping about the various setups, used in live..... between...

wavewalker
replies: 329 views: 21,734
mfc83 1 week ago
arkos 1 week ago

Inspired by the French House thread, and with interest from several other people, here's a thread for all things Goa...

anigbrowl
replies: 1,023 views: 181,687
Katherine_Alicia 1 week ago

i remember listening to this maybe 10-15 years ago. and doing lots of x. good times. so i just wanted know if this genre still is...

mekanik
replies: 107 views: 4,444
Derp 2 weeks ago
Wiggen 8th October 2019

Thought I'd get a thread going about all things bleep, bass, breaks, UK techno since I've been listening to quite a bit recently...

wisdom
replies: 147 views: 4,566
Jiglo 28th September 2019

Slutz ! As I’ve moved away from my DAW i am now looking for a hardware recorder. I make 90’s sounding house/techno and...

mzed
replies: 10 views: 894
Lee Wilson 8th September 2019

Not sure if this is in the right place for this so please move it if not. I'm trying to learn the TB303 (well phoscyon plugin...

snerkler
replies: 69 views: 6,946
snerkler 31st August 2019

As many will know, recently there's been a resurgence in 'Deep' House that borrows heavily from classic 90s house tracks. M1...

Rainball
replies: 385 views: 37,712
BudgetInfinity 23rd August 2019

Deep House

Hey. I've been really liking a lot of the more 'deep' dark house music that's been coming out lately, from artists like Tale of...

andresl
replies: 267 views: 62,635
buckan 2nd August 2019

Currently I'm gassing out, plenty of stuff I want to purchase but here is the thing that bugs me. I really love Euro Dance from...

B_and_W
replies: 10 views: 741
Bignatius 16th July 2019
replies: 82 views: 4,954
Ja Man 28th June 2019

Hi, i'm just listening to D&B and left the 4/4 scene after the (i.m.o. great) Electro House vibe. I heard some Minimal...

replies: 35 views: 1,881
bkbirge 20th June 2019

hey, anyone know what Bomb The Bass were using in 1988? Megablast and Beat Dis seem to to use the same machine. Ive tried DMX...

Paradigm X
replies: 20 views: 1,734
breakmixer 17th June 2019

I don't understand why so many are stuck in the past, using whatever classic analog synth because that's how they're supposed to...

ohmicide
replies: 941 views: 51,819
Grumblepig 7th June 2019

I'm ouf of the club game... what do the djs play atm in clubs and festivals? Still this strange EDM **** from Aoki etc? Or...

replies: 104 views: 3,862
pisstake 31st May 2019

Guys Good day i really need a help on that I recently purchase vengeance samples and i found this which is very...

kapsiras
replies: 6 views: 689
Deleted ea69e11 30th April 2019

Greetings! I've been interested in Xenharmonic music for some time now, but have found it both hard to find and mostly hard to...

Clueless
replies: 5 views: 1,034
tsrono 1st April 2019

Hi all. First off, I'm the least talented person on here. Let's get that out of the way. I have a lot of gear, but I get...

bob_rock
replies: 385 views: 15,307
Reptil 23rd March 2019

Hi everyone, I have a question that has been bothering me for a really long time. What is the avarage level of the kick drum in...

ED.
replies: 139 views: 45,855
LotuZia 7th March 2019

Greetings, I would like to know some of the teqnicues used to master electronic dance music (House, Techno,Trance), Like how...

SonOfSteven
replies: 69 views: 43,385
evenmore 2nd March 2019

Hi! ive been making acid petterns for a while but i cant find the way to make this kind a heavy long acid basslines, there are...

Piu Pau
replies: 2 views: 478
Oli 28th February 2019

So have a look at this "Circle of Life" thing. It's very simple: get a bunch of artists to perform on stage for the...

Reptil
replies: 259 views: 6,766
poserp 13th February 2019

Curious people’s opinions on what tracks sound best on big rigs/club systems I suppose this is especially for DJs who play...

J Gabriel
replies: 210 views: 9,621
rcecil88 17th January 2019

Hi! I know a lot of well known techniques considering groove/rhythm, like syncopation, polyrhythm, swing etc, but for some...

neoking
replies: 22 views: 1,328
Deleted 7ad91e3 29th December 2018

Masterpiece, any sluttage on kit? strings and stabs especially?

jonoiom
replies: 32 views: 13,005
whatever17 22nd December 2018

About a year ago I saw a video on youtube featuring Rob Babicz as a young man with very white skin and a black bowl cut. He was...

Boy
replies: 10 views: 2,169
Boy 15th December 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search