The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm really happy to post this. We've got our own subforum for Dancefloor Music Production finally. kfhkh Let's discuss...

Reptil
replies: 18 views: 814
DaCaVa 21st March 2020

When receiving a drum mix srereo track, no individual tracks, and you want to use the kick to sit with the bassline better what...

Amsoily
replies: 3 views: 156
Methlab 5 hours ago

Hi there, Does anybody know, wich synth is playing the bassline and what kind of patcht this is? Puls on a Roland Juno 60?...

misnomer
replies: 215 views: 63,745
NawSon 7 hours ago

Hi, just listening to some of my favourite techno/house tunes from the early 90s and it looks like there isn't a...

replies: 188 views: 6,391
olafmol 11 hours ago

with the release of the new Roland machines, it looks like everyone and Mr. Varaldo is in the mood to break out some acid. let's...

jbuonacc
replies: 2,958 views: 184,130
Sapro 19 hours ago

I might have imagined this but I thought that I saw a thread on here a while back that was dedicated to those wanting help and...

snerkler
replies: 5 views: 189
Analogue Mastering 1 day ago

Thought I'd get a thread going about all things bleep, bass, breaks, UK techno since I've been listening to quite a bit recently...

wisdom
replies: 148 views: 6,497
breakmixer 1 day ago

Hey everybody, Can anybody help me out with identifying the drum machine in this record? Mainly the kicks, snares and...

Rossojam
replies: 4 views: 207
Catabolic 3 days ago

I think this new track by Ken Ishii might just have the best sonics I've ever heard in any dance track ever:...

youngpadawan42
replies: 13 views: 1,461
Seamus O' Bottle 5 days ago

Any tips on getting the top end smack of this bass? The mid range is easy, just some sines with FM..but there is a very nice...

KODID
replies: 25 views: 1,421
Reptil 5 days ago

Hi all! Does anyone have any tips on how to get a "non-resonant" (is that the right term here?) kick, like in the...

blueflake
replies: 9 views: 292
david.wiegand 5 days ago

hi guys , Im not sure its EBM or whats its called . But i really liked the old school distorted /electric bass sound and i'd...

neb80
replies: 1 views: 114
Sapro 5 days ago

I'm a newbie to production and I'm wanting to create some sounds that kind of act as end of bar 'fills' to link sections and...

snerkler
replies: 5 views: 161
snerkler 1 week ago

Hey everybody, Can anybody help me out with identifying the drum machine in this record? Mainly the kicks, snares and...

Rossojam
replies: 0 views: 110
Rossojam 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
bibi poodle 1 week ago

Following in the wake of reasonably successful "let's make some DUB techno" thread, I thought we might start a thread...

fiddlestickz
replies: 714 views: 52,518
denstrow 1 week ago

What would be your ideal hardware-based techno setup?

Nightmara
replies: 37 views: 2,977
Keministi 2 weeks ago

Whatever I do, mix bus compression kills the vibe and punch. Shaping individual sounds carefully to build groove is no problem,...

mr jkn
replies: 50 views: 13,860
Ivyroom 2 weeks ago

Long time lurker. First post. I make electronic dance music, 'club music'. When I make music I have a club in mind. I,...

DJ.Makosi
replies: 76 views: 4,341
Sapro 2 weeks ago

What sound producing software are the producers of today's music (top 40) using the most these days? Especially with regards to...

Musician
replies: 6 views: 385
rhythmtech 3 weeks ago

Couldn't find a dedicated thread for the tips n tricks for producing dub anywhere, apart from one from 2005, so if I may be so...

fiddlestickz
replies: 752 views: 88,839
abluesky 3 weeks ago

Inspired by the French House thread, and with interest from several other people, here's a thread for all things Goa...

anigbrowl
replies: 1,102 views: 202,765
denstrow 3 weeks ago

Drexciya

Well, first of all I think they deserve their own thread here on GS.. they rarely (if ever) get mentioned ..Drexciya (James...

jkamata
replies: 255 views: 67,682
overtonee 3 weeks ago

Hi. I'm using Wave Candy to figure out the notes of a song. Take a look at this: https://ibb.co/y08Tb3f In the beginning...

krptc
replies: 1 views: 146
Sapro 3 weeks ago

So have a look at this "Circle of Life" thing. It's very simple: get a bunch of artists to perform on stage for the...

Reptil
replies: 267 views: 8,561
Rentzen 4 weeks ago

Hi All! How do you all start a rave / house track? I get the feeling that it's probably best to start with samples and...

creativemind
replies: 20 views: 594
Seamus O' Bottle 4 weeks ago

Hey guys and gals Just some questions about how to have more swing my drums as well as make my bass layers sound more like some...

Randomguyy
replies: 42 views: 4,027
Seamus O' Bottle 4 weeks ago

Hi to all! I am trying to recreate the synth sound that you may hear at the beginning of this track as well as in many other...

xarquid
replies: 1 views: 151
rhythmtech 4 weeks ago

Hey, I was wondering what synths are used in this track for the pads and the lead. I know Luke has stuff like a Jupiter 6,...

dusr
replies: 0 views: 193
dusr 4 weeks ago

Hey all I am looking for synths defining the rave / techno scene. Examples of synths in songs that I really like are 2...

newspapers
replies: 38 views: 4,264
Cornish1999 20th October 2020

Okay Slutz!. let's talk Euro Dance from the 90s. (including all the closet Americans who love/d Eurodance)... I would like to...

CJ1973
replies: 136 views: 78,887
Halebop97 19th October 2020

Hi! I know a lot of well known techniques considering groove/rhythm, like syncopation, polyrhythm, swing etc, but for some...

neoking
replies: 23 views: 2,102
VocalPockets 18th October 2020

Does anyone have any insight as to what bass sound the producers used on the Aqua track "Barbie Girl" that came out 23...

synclavier
replies: 3 views: 289
HSi 16th October 2020

Hello all, in the spirit of the Acid showdown thread I thought I would start one for drum and bass. This could also be a good...

Sapro
replies: 161 views: 8,514
psynaptik 14th October 2020

Here's pick #1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt2zTPrFiLw Here's pick #2...

synclavier
replies: 2 views: 106
Sapro 14th October 2020

Been listening to a lot of electro lately and I'd thought I'd start a "post your electro tracks" thread so here we...

Rogue Ai
replies: 23 views: 1,151
Sapro 13th October 2020

Hey guys, iv'e made this new tutorial on how to make melodic techno, would love to see your...

knowsaudio
replies: 5 views: 325
Seamus O' Bottle 10th October 2020

Anyone fancy doing a remix competition? Someone could provide multitracks of a finished tune and we can remix it, just like...

rhythmtech
replies: 2 views: 216
rhythmtech 9th October 2020

Hey guys , im looking for a famous sound in 90s eurodance and id like some pointer where i can find it . Its probably a preset...

neb80
replies: 5 views: 556
arnoldorodeo 7th October 2020

Hi All! Exactly as the headline says, anyone fancy putting some 909 drums on a track of mine. I'm talking hardware 909...

creativemind
replies: 16 views: 417
acided 5th October 2020

Hi everyone. Looking for some recommendation for a sort of gritty digital synth for pad sounds. I’ve already got a...

pot_noodle
replies: 7 views: 594
Rogue Ai 1st October 2020

Has there been any techno solely made with an 808 for the drum machine as opposed to the 909.....??? Can’t say I’ve read...

Aka_bob
replies: 18 views: 411
Aka_bob 22nd September 2020

Hi to All! Can somebody help me to recreate this type of bass? Heard it so many times in old early bleep records but still...

xarquid
replies: 2 views: 314
acided 22nd September 2020

1) How many notes do you use to write the main / hook melody? 2) How long are your main melody sequences usually? 3) How many...

buka
replies: 9 views: 527
buka 20th September 2020

Our house is your house and your house is mine cooge After being kicked out of the acid thread, it was felt there was a space...

usedtohaveajuno
replies: 243 views: 13,033
Noisewagon 20th September 2020

Please,in case you produce music mostly with hardware instruments and analog devices, could you share how you do for recording...

diegaso
replies: 13 views: 684
coreyspencer 7th September 2020

Hi All! Watched a video the other night (not for dance music) where DJ Khalil played in his hi-hats instead of drawing them in....

creativemind
replies: 19 views: 458
Rogue Ai 5th September 2020
replies: - views: -
kcearl 4th September 2020

Hello Please , could you comment how you program that kind of " shaking fast movement" sound of the tambourine on...

diegaso
replies: 12 views: 472
loopdude 31st August 2020

Hour long interview with Kenny Larkin kfhkh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya8zfvw4lQk

Reptil
replies: 1 views: 273
Reptil 25th August 2020

Hi, I would love to know what wizardry was used in the making of this track https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlSD1_cGXDs Great...

Ricey79
replies: 4 views: 298
Ricey79 24th August 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search