cubase 7.0.5 announced
Old 20th June 2013
Lives for gear

cubase 7.0.5 announced

Old 21st June 2013
Lives for gear

I guess performance improvements for Mac are just kinda something Steinberg could care less about....(• Continuous repeating performance spikes do no longer occur. will be helpful though)

ANYWAY...I'd like to see the colorizing of full channels in the Mix Console happen.

MR816csx is still working great they really squashed all the bugs with that which is great. Sadly Cubase is still only at maybe 70% of where 6.5 is in terms of efficiency.

Something must be done about the channel strip in the Mix Console, it's still quite a pain to use.

Overall thanks for the quick upgrades, keep them coming, they're VERY necessary.
Old 21st June 2013
Gear maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNMusicman View Post
Sadly Cubase is still only at maybe 70% of where 6.5 is in terms of efficiency.
The amount of clicking that has to be done is ridiculous. I'm still using 6.5 and I'm not sure the update will change that. This was as bad as the first SX release.
Old 22nd June 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
ANYWAY...I'd like to see the colorizing of full channels in the Mix Console happen.
I plan to upgrade and this is something i really want to see. They've got to do this, come on!
Old 25th June 2013
Lives for gear

Cubase 7.0.5 will be released (June 27th, 2013) !
Topic:

Welcome to Gearslutz Pro Audio Forum!

Registration benefits include:
  • Ability to make and reply to posts
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant lifetime access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20
  • List your eBay auctions for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search