The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussions

Vocal Compressor 500 series

The Crane Song Falcon would be nice for this. But for thick vocals I would ALWAYS pick the 525 over the 527. In fact I would shoot out the falcon and the 525 and see which one suits you better. The 525 is highly underrated. In my book it's one of the best vocal compressors...

View Post

500 chain for Female, Soul/Pop

...soulful quiet talking to a very powerful high register pop tone. I have some ideas, like: AML 1073 into Crane Song Falcon (or ACME Audio Opticom) into Anamod 660 Or maybe: Avedis MA5 Chandler Little Devil Wunder Cobalt LaChappele Dual Topology LaChappele 538 SH Gama I'm ready to read CHAIN ideas. Just don't have time to demo like I used to....

View Post

XQP 541 Optical 500 Compressor

...and I'm not planning to buy more hardware analogue gear. Right now I'm between the xqp 541 or the Crane Song Falcon. To tell you the truth the Falcon really grabs my attention because of all the Dave Hill's background and I see it has a tube on the output stage like the la2a. However the price...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?