The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Working Class Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The Pro Audio show must go on! Here we are going to share with you stories of how the pro audio industry is keeping on keeping...

Jules
replies: 22 views: 4,537
The Press Desk 1 day ago

A lot of software companies have just released totally free plug ins to cheer people up during gloomy times You can find our...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 1,292
Jules 3 weeks ago

I really like this page and it shows over and out that there is something odd going on with this Coronavirus...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 50 views: 484
camomiletea 1 minute ago

Our bodies have been dealing with viruses for 500,000 years. If it were so easy for a "deadly" virus to threaten the...

mwtzzz
replies: 0 views: 1
mwtzzz 1 minute ago

It’s sad, depressing, most of us are on some kind of lockdown, self imposed or otherwise, so, let’s have some fun. Post some...

Musicncars
replies: 251 views: 6,220
JL1000 7 minutes ago

If you report enough posts you get a thread locked, well done. Some great info in that thread now itll likely sink to the bottom...

kcearl
replies: 1,690 views: 27,765
12tone 24 minutes ago

Just saw a about 10 motorcyclist riding together up the street in a tight group. Not good. Also the traffic on my street has gone...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 9 views: 394
user i477533222 1 hour ago

No discussion, please, facts only. Please no conspiracy theories, nor apeasement articles from the press/media only original...

memristor
replies: 128 views: 3,902
realtrance 5 hours ago

I'm looking to start with analog gear, I'm currently using FL Studio making HipHop beats and have been for about 5 years. I'd...

KCmusics
replies: 0 views: 68
KCmusics 9 hours ago

Maybe I stepped into the wrong subforum? https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61X06rW94vL._AC_SL1024_.jpg What...

Honch
replies: 6 views: 559
Honch 10 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Mlaforte 11 hours ago

Everything starts with the breath. In and out, out and in. Rising and falling. yingyang I'm unable to talk with people as much...

Arthur Stone
replies: 12 views: 595
Arthur Stone 13 hours ago

In these difficult times, the pureMix team is delighted to host a series of FREE daily webinars, online mixing sessions,...

puremix.net
replies: 3 views: 395
puremix.net 15 hours ago

Mostly I lurk here, but I thought I'd ask... Sooo... If you've got this monster hyper cooled, custom built silent PC doing...

Melving
replies: 0 views: 90
Melving 18 hours ago

Has anybody been able to get a solid answer if a recording studio is entitled to the 12 month rates relief holiday? At the...

TornadoTed
replies: 1 views: 211
TornadoTed 19 hours ago

I was sent a couple of links to YouTube videos, from the Czech republic, recently (formerly part of Czechoslovakia), where people...

AndyHornBlower
replies: 34 views: 757
AndyHornBlower 21 hours ago

After the quarantine stop where is the first place you will go ???? rockout:synth::cop:

modularfreq
replies: 37 views: 823
Big Ben 21 hours ago

I am looking for information on how to fill out the forms for Gig Worker Unemployment. These forms, in California at least, are...

musicianof1
replies: 5 views: 281
T_R_S 1 day ago

german only! they just recovered and now corona. one of the few companies i only have good experiences with, starting with...

DirkP
replies: 5 views: 786
Hitrate 1 day ago

well..what you believe?will be increases at the prices and delays at the production. My opinion is for sure...

zeg2
replies: 1,428 views: 39,683
matucha 1 day ago

Hi All, Since lockdown here in South Africa the sounds of our day to day life are certainly different. I am collecting unique...

TheWorkRoom
replies: 1 views: 136
GYMusic 1 day ago

How does your country's government help the entertainment industry during these difficult times? I am reading articles about...

jacko
replies: 0 views: 102
jacko 1 day ago

A few important cancellations and travel complications for me thus far...everything in Asia has been cancelled, and many of the...

Samc
replies: 219 views: 9,449
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

Hey all! I thought it will be a good idea to make a thread with everything related to online/remote production workflows. I'm...

galooshkin
replies: 0 views: 101
galooshkin 1 day ago

ust wondering guys if you think it's a good idea to release music during the lockdown? My thoughts around pros/cons are as...

assonance
replies: 42 views: 1,430
FlappyD00 1 day ago

For those who might need a break from all the hoopla: What films might you recommend? They could be "uplifting"...

12ax7
replies: 64 views: 1,477
jbuonacc 2 days ago

I live in the UK and i'm after purchasing a Jaspers synth rack from Thomann (Germany) are goods still arriving ok under these...

cane creek
replies: 9 views: 333
DGL 2 days ago

Who is still going to / using their studios during this time? For solo work, like mixing, mastering, editing, composing, ...

johnnyc
replies: 7 views: 560
CJ Mastering 2 days ago

Sunday. lockdown. what do you broadcast to your neighbours? kickin' off: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcOm-mKBCec

whatever17
replies: 3 views: 162
memristor 2 days ago

masksfordocs.com is a charity I got involved with working to get masks to health care professionals at no charge. If you think...

bill5
replies: 0 views: 99
bill5 2 days ago

Hello, I came across a video on Instagram of a girl singing her original about the coronavirus pandemic. She's got an...

Raed Abu Shaer
replies: 1 views: 176
bill5 2 days ago

The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts informed musicians with the National Symphony Orchestra on Friday that they...

John Moran
replies: 14 views: 839
bill5 2 days ago

Thats all we need one of these domestic whackos taking out a hospital, I bet their security is overwhelmed just as...

kcearl
replies: 40 views: 1,033
Cpl. Punishment 2 days ago

This post makes no sense. Don’t try to read into it. Okay, read into it....

neve1064
replies: 18 views: 618
neve1064 2 days ago

Hello, will be buying online from a retail chain which is closed down due to Covid. There is a shipping insurance option in...

Yul
replies: 0 views: 92
Yul 2 days ago

I am a music producer live in wuhan.my home is in the center of the outbreak area. This all became so urgent since january...

dotahai
replies: 84 views: 2,896
tonyshu 2 days ago
replies: 4 views: 191
2manyrocks 3 days ago

... the concept of engineered germs - not accusing anybody, just because the subject is topical right now - just wondering, is...

mr shifty
replies: 3 views: 222
namnibor 3 days ago

Good morning, boys, I hope and you find yourself protecting yourself from this terrible pendemic. in my country (Dominican...

Luisnina
replies: 0 views: 161
Luisnina 3 days ago
Musicmixer90 3 days ago

Who discovered Covid 19 virus? Is that spread accidental or planned? The US blamed china and on the other hand, china blamed...

bryan441
replies: 69 views: 1,898
psycho_monkey 3 days ago

I'm a huge sports nut, so depressing there's no football anymore, no F1, no Surfing, no cricket.. So much of our lives...

fiddlestickz
replies: 95 views: 1,735
kcearl 4 days ago

Gordon and I are proud to announce the release of this single in support of the NHS workers and volunteers. Please be assured...

The Elf
replies: 1 views: 159
paul brown 4 days ago

1) A study at MIT has found that 6 feet (2 metres or so) of social distancing is unlikely to do the job: ...

razorboy
replies: 5 views: 510
AndyHornBlower 4 days ago
Raed Abu Shaer 5 days ago

The stores around here have been out of toilet paper and hand sanitizer for a couple of weeks. The stores get the TP in but as...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 31 views: 553
Thomas W. Bethe 5 days ago

last night thought id make the theme for "scene 8: its coming" from the imaginary John Carpenter movie...

cane creek
replies: 4 views: 378
fiddlestickz 5 days ago

OPEN FOR BUSINESS A short & positive message from EveAnna Manley to all our friends and members of the Manley family: While...

EveAnna Manley
replies: 3 views: 459
EveAnna Manley 6 days ago

if you're really tearing your hair out and you're sick of the internet, need something to occupy mind and time, this could be a...

whatever17
replies: 0 views: 204
whatever17 6 days ago

The disease is caused by the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2.) The Ruling Classes have renamed it...

razorboy
replies: 2 views: 409
AndyHornBlower 1 week ago

It was not China. It was Don Solaris releasing Devil noises into the atmosphere! HE DID IT!!! That's what happens when you...

SWardle
replies: 1 views: 525
AndyHornBlower 1 week ago

The dual threat of Influenza and COVID19, particularly in countries which are about to experience flu season, is potentially...

diggo
replies: 0 views: 230
diggo 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search