The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Working Class Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The Pro Audio show must go on! Here we are going to share with you stories of how the pro audio industry is keeping on keeping...

Jules
replies: 12 views: 2,022
The Press Desk 15 hours ago

A lot of software companies have just released totally free plug ins to cheer people up during gloomy times You can find our...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 972
Jules 1 week ago

Black tea has chemicals inside that fight covid-19. Not green tea but black tea. Ginseng helps. Houttuynia cordata certainly...

Phi11235
replies: 104 views: 1,771
kaiser_of_1kHz 1 minute ago

If you report enough posts you get a thread locked, well done. Some great info in that thread now itll likely sink to the bottom...

kcearl
replies: 749 views: 9,548
JL1000 1 minute ago

I'm a huge sports nut, so depressing there's no football anymore, no F1, no Surfing, no cricket.. So much of our lives...

fiddlestickz
replies: 59 views: 823
jbuonacc 1 hour ago

...if you are sitting at home like many, you DO have the time now to back up your computer files. :heh:

mrdelurk
replies: 2 views: 75
jbuonacc 2 hours ago

No discussion, please, facts only. Please no conspiracy theories, nor apeasement articles from the press/media only original...

memristor
replies: 59 views: 2,336
jbuonacc 2 hours ago

OPEN FOR BUSINESS A short & positive message from EveAnna Manley to all our friends and members of the Manley family: While...

EveAnna Manley
replies: 0 views: 67
EveAnna Manley 2 hours ago

1) A study at MIT has found that 6 feet (2 metres or so) of social distancing is unlikely to do the job: ...

razorboy
replies: 0 views: 55
razorboy 2 hours ago

The disease is caused by the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2.) The Ruling Classes have renamed it...

razorboy
replies: 0 views: 76
razorboy 4 hours ago

well..what you believe?will be increases at the prices and delays at the production. My opinion is for sure...

zeg2
replies: 1,347 views: 37,085
Lee Wilson 7 hours ago

It’s sad, depressing, most of us are on some kind of lockdown, self imposed or otherwise, so, let’s have some fun. Post some...

Musicncars
replies: 92 views: 1,892
realtrance 9 hours ago

Hello, my question is.. I’ve backed up numerous songs to my PC hard drive and trying to retrieve them via external hard drive....

Slickejooks
replies: 0 views: 71
Slickejooks 10 hours ago

Greetings fellow Gearslut members, I trust you and families are well. I made this post for FB (since at this time everyone only...

Stuart B
replies: 11 views: 291
octatonic 10 hours ago

Who is still going to / using their studios during this time? For solo work, like mixing, mastering, editing, composing, ...

johnnyc
replies: 0 views: 114
johnnyc 12 hours ago

Everything starts with the breath. In and out, out and in. Rising and falling. yingyang I'm unable to talk with people as much...

Arthur Stone
replies: 7 views: 298
Arthur Stone 15 hours ago

Maybe I stepped into the wrong subforum? https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61X06rW94vL._AC_SL1024_.jpg What...

Honch
replies: 4 views: 341
Honch 15 hours ago

Who discovered Covid 19 virus? Is that spread accidental or planned? The US blamed china and on the other hand, china blamed...

bryan441
replies: 19 views: 477
telecode 19 hours ago

german only! they just recovered and now corona. one of the few companies i only have good experiences with, starting with...

DirkP
replies: 2 views: 360
DirkP 20 hours ago

I am a music producer live in wuhan.my home is in the center of the outbreak area. This all became so urgent since january...

dotahai
replies: 78 views: 2,314
dotahai 1 day ago

Thats all we need one of these domestic whackos taking out a hospital, I bet their security is overwhelmed just as...

kcearl
replies: 30 views: 592
fiddlestickz 1 day ago

So with the gloom and doom let's have some positive stories. On my local TV news this morning was a story of two paper...

BobTheDog
replies: 27 views: 821
breakmixer 1 day ago

Just a thread to discuss how you are spending your "shelter in place" time, and how you are prepped for this. Me on...

marcgood
replies: 1 views: 131
kcearl 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
breakmixer 1 day ago

For those who might need a break from all the hoopla: What films might you recommend? They could be "uplifting"...

12ax7
replies: 40 views: 850
12ax7 1 day ago

A few important cancellations and travel complications for me thus far...everything in Asia has been cancelled, and many of the...

Samc
replies: 213 views: 8,709
chrisso 1 day ago

Controlled clinical trial in Shanghai finds Next...

kcearl
replies: 19 views: 457
JL1000 1 day ago

Pretty much said it in the title. Just trying to pass the time. Under quarantine (hospital.) I’ve had everything in my life,...

deadroofer58
replies: 15 views: 691
bill5 2 days ago

So, in times of quarantine, I wonder if there is a reliable way to stream audio/video from my DAW to a friend so we can work on...

flavio
replies: 2 views: 374
ashm 2 days ago

In New Zealand, we are still operating as usual. But I want to take all the precautions I can to stop the virus spreading in the...

Mundox
replies: 10 views: 658
Klaus 2 days ago

AES Nashville Leaders Share Quarantine-Driven Online Education Plan AES Nashville Chair Michael Hanson and Committee...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 110
The Press Desk 2 days ago
raggedman 2 days ago

Odd subject I know - last night I was pondering the 3 month loss of work I'm faced with due to event cancelations and...

Papanate
replies: 63 views: 2,243
raggedman 2 days ago

[email protected] – Fighting disease with a world wide distributed super computer .. all those powerful studio computers and...

snoskit
replies: 0 views: 159
snoskit 3 days ago

I’ve seen it mentioned on other websites about prepping for this outbreak. I’ve seen videos recently of long lines at Costco....

Musicncars
replies: 291 views: 5,630
TNM 3 days ago

This thread is dedicated to listing and discussing new drugs to fight COVID-19. (Please keep politics out of the...

DougS
replies: 2 views: 301
bill5 3 days ago

Yes PMI AUDIO, manufacturer & distributor of Trident Audio Developments©, Tonelux©, Joemeek© & Studio Projects© is...

alanhyatt
replies: 0 views: 158
alanhyatt 3 days ago

fukc you government - it's your fault we are here (all countries) fukc you banks - i'm not bailing you out again (all...

time2change
replies: 30 views: 1,042
stimpe 4 days ago

As the subject states, how is Covid 19 affecting your business? If at all. For me, it's giving me more time to drool over...

KingsX
replies: 204 views: 6,248
chessparov2.0 4 days ago

The pandemic has meant a drastic reduction in air travel - the sky above my home is peaceful and there's a silence I've not heard...

Arthur Stone
replies: 9 views: 581
analog greg 4 days ago

Universal Music Chairman and CEO Lucian Grainge has been hospitalized after testing positive for coronavirus, multiple...

John Moran
replies: 1 views: 676
AmyHolmes 4 days ago
becks bolero 5 days ago

I thought it might make sense to have a dedicated thread for links on how to deal with the situation ect. Working and Learning...

memristor
replies: 2 views: 438
memristor 5 days ago

I started coming down with it either on 12/3 or 13/3 and I'm just about over it. I'm pretty sure I've had a mild dose but...

and you know
replies: 38 views: 1,470
12ax7 5 days ago

Hello there everyone, audio inclined or otherwise. Firstly, this is not a political discussion. Rather, a call for volunteer...

Bruxo Negro
replies: 0 views: 234
Bruxo Negro 5 days ago

Two of my interns are affected. One has to go home for the rest of the semester and the other has to study and stay at home here...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 33 views: 1,510
Tommy-boy 5 days ago

In Feabruary it looked straight forward: chinese manufacturing stopped, briefly only to be resumed later in full swing when the...

Oscar1
replies: 60 views: 1,093
TEMAS 5 days ago

are you worried? Depends on where you are living I guess. Have to admit that I am kind of worried, with media and government...

memristor
replies: 3,203 views: 59,580
Whitecat 5 days ago

For years songwriters and musicians have been increasingly shut out of record money - streaming services have gone Scrooge on...

Papanate
replies: 0 views: 229
Papanate 6 days ago

Secret Recording Exposes Intelligence Chairman Warning Donors About Coronavirus 3 Weeks Ago. link to...

OBOYO
replies: 4 views: 465
Arglebargle 1 week ago
replies: 3 views: 316
and you know 1 week ago

Since it's so hard to get any of this grim news off my mind, AND I'm spending plenty of time in my studio/office, I find myself...

timtoonz
replies: 0 views: 226
timtoonz 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search